winter storm tomorrow

ctenophore

Yea I have a large inverter hooked up to a car battery. All my wife or neighbor would have to do is switch it on and plug in the marked heater and power head. That would be good enough to get by until I get home from work.

How do you hook your inverter to a car battery? My inverter plugs into the outlet in my car.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it depends on the brand. Mine came with a hookup for a car outlet or for hookup directly to a battery.

So we lost power for about two minutes while I was at work. I just got home to find my tank running, but both my tunze 6105's and my WP25 (frag tank) were off even though they were plugged in. Had to unplug the tunes from the 7095 and plug them back in to get them to run. The WP25 is still not responding even though the controller is lit up.

Anyone know how to reset a WP25?

Not sure how to reset your wp25 but I think I've got a tunze 6100 lying around if you need a temporary replacement.  just pm me.  do the wp pumps normally have restart issues? 

"Unplug the power cord and plug it back in"

smarty pants..I KNEW one of you would hit a translate site.....HA HA HA...you should see what I WAS going to write...

OMG....when I was a kid they never cancelled school in Boston for this....we walked up hill both ways 5 miles and back for lunch.....

sigh......

another wonderful day caged up with the kids LOL

Edited by sachabballi reef

OMG....when I was a kid they never cancelled school in Boston for this....we walked up hill both ways 5 miles and back for lunch.....

sigh......

another wonderful day caged up with the kids LOL

All old people tell this same story... No potatoes in the pockets too.?

All old people tell this same story... No potatoes in the pockets too.?

She forgot "with no shoes."

This is my granddaughters first "conscience" snow fall, she's 2.5yo.  And she's sick, running a fever.  My daughter called saying she's heartbroken as she can't go out and play  :(

This is my granddaughters first "conscience" snow fall, she's 2.5yo.  And she's sick, running a fever.  My daughter called saying she's heartbroken as she can't go out and play  :(

oooh that is so sad...maybe bundle her up just to walk around in it for a few minutes...although something tells me it won't be the last snow we get :)

My 2 went out this morning and been out with the 2 dogs for a couple of hours now...the play set in the back yard and the hammock we forgot to bring in make it a blast apparently...even the dogs are running around like lunatics...

oooh that is so sad...maybe bundle her up just to walk around in it for a few minutes...although something tells me it won't be the last snow we get :)

My 2 went out this morning and been out with the 2 dogs for a couple of hours now...the play set in the back yard and the hammock we forgot to bring in make it a blast apparently...even the dogs are running around like lunatics...

I know, right?  I did suggest letting her out for a few mins after her nap this afternoon.  If it doesn't happen, I be sitting tomorrow, so I'll have a chance to sneak her out, even if it's just for a few mins :cool:  :cool: .  

I remember bundling up 4 kids for snow play, only to have at least one of them have run back in 2 mins later to the bathroom.  Never failed, even when I remembered to get them to go before I got them all dressed.  It doesn't snow enough to really play in VA often, this storm should be fun for the kids.  

I'm betting we have a bad winter also, we really haven't had a winter in a few years.