Just visited BRK

sachabballi reef

I just took a Sunday drive over to BRK....

As usual the fish were so gorgeous and healthy.....he really does have amazingly healthy livestock...gotta hand it to him...

So much so I had to grab a pair of diamond watchman gobies.....I am excited to get them in the tank....such a great size pair.

His display tank is still riveting and everything in it has gotten so huge...and again...the fish in that display tank are amazing...that black tang is so fat and happy in there....

oh oh oh....BEST NEWS EVER,,,,,,BRK IS NOW CARRYING ROGGERS FOOD.....Y'All know how happy that makes me....I didn't even need any and yet bought some...ha ha ha.....

Thanks John for a great visit!!!  (although we talked about it we forgot my little $25 credit...you owe me a bag of Roggers ha ha ha)

Go see the store...its looking great....and John is sweet in person....don't be fooled by his "online persona" lol....he isn't really, how should we put it...a GRUFF Guy, he just plays one on TV ;)

Edited by sachabballi reef

+1

Great writeup. I've been there a couple of times and its a great shop. The little emerald crab I got from them is now HUGE

Posted Image

and the blue/gold Aussie torch is spectacular. Nice people too.

+1 Went today as well, I must have just missed you Jenn.

Oh I'm so sad to read this post....i was there around 1.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

+2 I was there with Frank. A ton of very nice corals and colonies and some stunning fish. Everything was super healthy. Sucks my tank is full, I seen a bunch I wanted for sure.

Oh I'm so sad to read this post....i was there around 1.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

We just missed you. :(

We just missed you. :(

UGH!!!!!!  

+2 I was there with Frank. A ton of very nice corals and colonies and some stunning fish. Everything was super healthy. Sucks my tank is full, I seen a bunch I wanted for sure.

OMG I missed BOTH of you???  Good grief...

Stop posting this stuff!  I need to go there this week to get my auction win and I don't want to spend a pile of money.

OH you are DOOMED...he had a ton of beautiful goodies....but the fish...gawd...the fish....outstanding.....

I just took a Sunday drive over to BRK....

As usual the fish were so gorgeous and healthy.....he really does have amazingly healthy livestock...gotta hand it to him...

So much so I had to grab a pair of diamond watchman gobies.....I am excited to get them in the tank....such a great size pair.

His display tank is still riveting and everything in it has gotten so huge...and again...the fish in that display tank are amazing...that black tang is so fat and happy in there....

oh oh oh....BEST NEWS EVER,,,,,,BRK IS NOW CARRYING ROGGERS FOOD.....Y'All know how happy that makes me....I didn't even need any and yet bought some...ha ha ha.....

Thanks John for a great visit!!!  (although we talked about it we forgot my little $25 credit...you owe me a bag of Roggers ha ha ha)

Go see the store...its looking great....and John is sweet in person....don't be fooled by his "online persona" lol....he isn't really, how should we put it...a GRUFF Guy, he just plays one on TV ;)

Shoot we got to talking and totaly forgot about your credit, I guess you will have to come out again!!

Shoot we got to talking and totaly forgot about your credit, I guess you will have to come out again!!

its true!!  

I will definitely be back out very soon....I need to convince you to start stocking live black worms ha ha ha

its true!!  

I will definitely be back out very soon....I need to convince you to start stocking live black worms ha ha ha

Funny, I asked for the same thing.

OK let me see who carries them. Anyone know which LFS carry them? that will give me some idea where to get them.

john

John, I've seen them at Centreville Aquarium.

Sent from my phone

John, I've seen them at Centreville Aquarium.

Sent from my phone

+1 that's where I get em too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk