MACNA 2013, Who's going?

dbartco

Post up if you are going down to FL for MACNA.

Vendor, member, or just tagging along. We want to know who and how many.

I know Craig, Tom, Dave Lin, and Carla (+1) are coming. I know some vendors were thinking about it. Hope to see as many as possible there.

Doug

Also, If I was going, I wouldn't put it out in a public forum that I or someone else wouldn't be home.

+1 this is important. PM him if you're going don't post here....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Also, If I was going, I wouldn't put it out in a public forum that I or someone else wouldn't be home.

WIfe belongs to the NRA...

I wish.... I will wait patiently for US to get macna in 2015(note my positive attitude!)8)

Lol go with Steve...I refuse to fly without kids so he hasn't been successful in convincing me to fly down for the day

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I'll be down there earlier in the week for a business trip so I'm going to stick around for the fun before I fly back.  Anyone know where I can find a pass?

macna2013.com still has day passes are $60 now for fri and sat.  My guess you will still be able to get day (speaker and exhibit hall) at the door, but wouldn't count on it. Fri social might not be much, so we may not attend for long as it is just hors'deouvres. Sat gala dinner much bigger deal that you don't get with day passes

$99 one way dc to ft lauderdale on jet blue right now.

Thanks Doug.  It's $60 each day so $120 for both Fri and Sat.  Still looking around online to see if anyone has an extra full one to sell.  Otherwise I'll do the individual day passes.