Hello.....New to Wamas from Frederick MD

Welcome! And everything small reef asked!

Welcome

Welcome! Lets here a little background from you...gotta a tank currently? How long you been in the hobby?

Thanks for the welcome I currently put together a 75g builtin  wilh a separate sump and separate refugium that I am currently cycling.  I have a kole tang, a pair of ocellaris clowns, and a yellow damsel that I have in a 55 g holding tank,  I also have some acros, favia, chalice and 1 lone zoa waiting to be put in the main display tank. I am trying to figure out how to attach some pictures..  How about you can you tell me about your tank setup?

Welcome! We are located right outside of Frederick near Urbana! If you ever need a hand with anything let me know!

Welcome! Urbana md here

It's good to see people close to Frederick... :clap:

Welcome! I live in Hagerstown but my office is in Frederick. If you ever need a hand just drop a line.

Welcome to the club. I find it easier to host the pictures on a website like Photobucket.com and then cut and paste the image code link in your thread here.

IMGcode.jpg

Thanks for the help uploading pics... Her are some pics of the new tank..crossing my fingers they show up :rolleyes:

post-2633738-0-55610600-1372961852_thumb.jpg

post-2633738-0-70909500-1372961871_thumb.jpg

post-2633738-0-65820800-1372961894_thumb.jpg

Welcome! I just made up your WAMAS membership card. I'll have it out in tomorrow's mail to you. Bring it with you to our next meeting on July 21. It just happens that it's also our annual FragFest. This year, FragFest is a members-only event. Having your card with you will help speed check in. See you there, I hope.

Welcome! I just made up your WAMAS membership card. I'll have it out in tomorrow's mail to you. Bring it with you to our next meeting on July 21. It just happens that it's also our annual FragFest. This year, FragFest is a members-only event. Having your card with you will help speed check in. See you there, I hope.

Thanks for getting me the membership card so so...I 'll definitely try to make the meeting on July 21st.

Welcome! I live in Hagerstown but my office is in Frederick. If you ever need a hand just drop a line.

I appreciate the kind offer.

Welcome! I'm just 30 minutes south of you in Northern MoCo.

People are going to be jealous of you for living so close to Exotic Reef Creations.  I highly suggest stopping by his place.

(edited)

Welcome! I'm just 30 minutes south of you in Northern MoCo.

People are going to be jealous of you for living so close to Exotic Reef Creations.  I highly suggest stopping by his place.

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up..I've been all over to many stores in MD and VA and haven't been to Exotic Reef Creations yet.  I will definitely check them out.  I just noticed you live in Montgomery village.  I work not far from you in Gaithersburg. 

Edited by Rayr18

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up..I've been all over to many stores in MD and VA and haven't been to Exotic Reef Creations yet.  I will definitely check them out.  I just noticed you live in Montgomery village.  I work not far from you in Gaithersburg. 

Nice! Let me know if you ever need any help or if you want to swing by sometime to see the tanks!