Petland

Jason Rhoads

I was just at Petland last week, and their SW section was looking great. All the livestock I saw looked healthy (fish were lively and eating, and corals were bright with great polyp extension). The employees in the SW section really knew their stuff. I would buy from there again in a heartbeat.

• 5 months later...

their SW selection is pretty darn good....

OK I swear I never typed this. I gave never even been inside a petland in my life WTH?

Seriously lol I think I was hacked!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Ha ha...I'm starting to wonder if I have a bigger issue than I thought...like split personality reefing addiction.. I don't recall ever going to pet land nor writing the above....but what if an alter ego did.....hmmmmm...now I need to go look at both tanks for corals I don't recall purchasing :)

Ha ha...I'm starting to wonder if I have a bigger issue than I thought...like split personality reefing addiction.. I don't recall ever going to pet land nor writing the above....but what if an alter ego did.....hmmmmm...now I need to go look at both tanks for corals I don't recall purchasing :)

Welcome to the dark side. 

That's how my frag tank got started

They have an incredible coral selection with a ton of high end stuff but yes, they are definitely at the top of the price chain. Very knowledgeable saltwater staff also.

Thats one reason i go there..the xperienced staff..and the fact they sometimes have things i cant find xcept in a catalog...

They have a huge stock, I know the guy who runs it knows his stuff but others are hit & miss.  I've gotten some gems out of there.  If you think this place is pricey, IMO, you haven't visited some other dealers around here.  They are willing to deal too, again, unlike some of the other larger stores.

I've visted Petland just a handful of times. The staff seems knowledgeable, in the SW section at least, that's the only place I stopped. They had a nice selection of corals and fish as well. I was told that some zoas I wanted in one of their little displays wern't for sale. Which is strange to me, because everything has a price!

• 3 months later...