Seems we're back up!

Origami

its so different! this is going to take some getting used too!

I agree but I like it! I wasn't crazy about the last change but got used to it. It will take some getting used to this one but I think it's much cleaner and modern.

Great job guys!!!

Sorry for the delays. Seems the rebuilding took a little longer than in our dry runs. Hopefully everyone is able to find their way around. We upgraded quite a few versions so If you find anything not working please let us know.

another approach is clicking view new content at the top right; then changing the filter on the left side from content i have not read to new since my last visit.

another approach is clicking view new content at the top right; then changing the filter on the left side from content i have not read to new since my last visit.

Thats fine assuming that you actually want to read all of the threads.

Thats fine assuming that you actually want to read all of the threads.

You don't have to read them all. Just the new stuff at the top. For example, I am not going through and reading the 50 auctions that were posted.

you should feel right at home with changes!

Very funny. And Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :wub:

The mark all as read button -- at the very bottom it says Mark Community Read - click that, then click Mark All As Read. That marks them all as read. Then if you leave the filter on the right as "Content I have not read" - that will remove everything and only new stuff will appear. I think that's what you're after Vette.

I like the new look. Thanks you to those that spent hours working on it yesterday. I loved the funny updates every 15 minutes.

Its sad that I was checking back just to see their funny updates. So while the site was down, I still had to check in here. lol

Much nicer look. Tapatalk was also installed since last night and finally works the way it's supposed to. I'll have to try the mobile view again to see how it's behaving.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2