So Long Ago

AQUACO

wonder what this would go for on todays market? I sold it for $60.00........

LICKEMAPPLES.jpg

Or This Little Diddy ....cannot not figure himself out..... Headtrauma

CONCUSSION.jpg

What Am I.... Still worth a whole lots "O" money!!!

YUMYUMS.jpg

The days of the OLD "AquaCo" our ahead of the times gems!....hmmmm what could be in "Store" for the future.....

Edited by AQUACO

I do not know what is in store for the future...BUT I WANT TO FIND OUT!!!!!!

I still remember those bright pink/red yumas that you had in your store one day, but they were from a client's tank and he did not want to share.... :cry:

I really hope the store is coming back. Livestock was always top notch and diverse and it was a great place to hang out after work!

Edited by amos

Cool beans Donkey. If you're coming back, welcome and good luck. I'm not in the hobby, but hit me up sometime anyway.

THE..best SpS to ever grace the DC area....... Hummmm wonder if they would still be as popular....

DSC03549.jpg[/img]

I hear this piece is 34" across today

PC070264-1.jpg

Noice!

PC070294.jpg

Ill take Two Please!

PC010260.jpg

Everyday.....

PC070304.jpg

This cherry lasted 20 seconds before it was picked.... Bag it Up.....

PC010251.jpg

(edited)

LPS... candy Coral

Someone got a steal on this gem!

DSC05356.jpg

One of a Kind... Sat there for weeks...... WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!

PC010245.jpg

Not Exactly sure....only seen one ever like it... Baby Blue....... Another one that se forever.....

DSC04288.jpg

Always stocked,,,,

DSC03927-1.jpg

Edited by Origami
Advertisement not allowed

Aquaco was an awesome little place in Reston. Quality was awesome. It was a store ahead of its time. Sean, please tell me your coming back.....

^ It was awesome with some of the best livestock, largest colonies, and everything was at a great price. It was also a great place to hang out and talk about reef tanks on the nice couch up front. I never once walked into the store without seeing fellow WAMAS members there socializing. Sean, the store owner, closed the doors about two years ago and focused on the maintenance side of the business.

A marine scene employee told me about them, he said thats where he shopped.. Unfortunately I discovered the place about a month before the doors closed. It was a cool place. They were really nice, and had TONS of nice stuff at really good prices. My only issue was having to wait a long time to get service bc 1.) always busy 2.)they were very sociable 3.)I never saw more than 2 employees there at once ..

It would be downright CRUEL to post this if you aren't coming back soon! Every time I go into a fish store, I can't help but judge it based on my experience at Aquaco. Honestly, nothing ever comes close. I REALLY hope you're coming back!

It would be downright CRUEL to post this if you aren't coming back soon! Every time I go into a fish store, I can't help but judge it based on my experience at Aquaco. Honestly, nothing ever comes close. I REALLY hope you're coming back!

^^^^^

DITTO

Aquaco was different because it was always stocked with great corals (mostly colonies), great prices, Sean is very knowledgeable and took his time to talk to customers.

So it seems like aquaco is coming back? if so when is the great opening?

Aquaco was different because it was always stocked with great corals (mostly colonies), great prices, Sean is very knowledgeable and took his time to talk to customers.

So it seems like aquaco is coming back? if so when is the great opening?

That's the big question, isn't it? If it happens, look for an announcement either in Vendor News or, if Aquaco becomes a sponsor again, in their forum!

Not Exactly sure....only seen one ever like it... Baby Blue....... Another one that se forever.....

DSC04288.jpg

I think I have a piece of this! I got it from Sam who got it from Leishman (funny how corals are passed around clubs!)