Life! Be in it!

lanman

Bob,

Being a lymphatic cancer survivor all I can say is welcome to the club, sort of like Tom your opening lines really did give me a feeling of dread. I'm extremely happy for you that you've kicked it and sent it running. God's speed to your recovery and enjoying your additional 20+ years as a WAMAS member.

Wishing you an even speedier recovery than you are already experiencing.

Kevin

Thanks for having the courage to share this with everyone Bob. It's really fantastic that you could take such an awful situation and turn it into a great lesson for everyone to learn from. You're obviously a very strong person and I hope the rest of your recovery is quick too!

Bob, I wish you the best of luck with your recovery. I could only image what you have been thought. I did some interning at a radiation therapy center. I plan on going back to school to become a dosimetrist. I hope to help people fight their battle with cancer. Take care.

GO BOB!

I wont say "congrats on kicking it's butt" because I'm sure the fight isn't over yet. But I will say that I believe 100% that attitude is THE most important thing in life. From business, to family to health and more, having a positive attitue is so important. The part that makes me most happy about your post, is that I see your bad news did not change your positive attitude, and that the following good news strenthened it.

I'm with Doug, 25+ years and the frags are on me.

Phil

I dont think there is anyone here who does not appreciate the IMPORTANCE of your story. I cant tell you how glad I am to hear how well things have went. If you stick with us, I think most of us can find something we can spare. So, LIFE! BE IN YOU!!!:clap: I think I have a spare zoanthid or two:laugh:. Let me know if you ever want to come on over, I'm always glad to share the tank with someone who appreciates it, even though my 160 gallons of heaven does not compare to some mega tanks here!

Thanks for your inspirational post Bob, especially thanks for reminding us how precious life is.......our thoughts are with you as you move forward

Darren

ill raise a glass to you tonight, Glad to hear everything is coming around and things are looking good. Congrats and as others have said great post

Recovery continues apace! I drove today - ran some errands! All neurological difficulties are equal to or better than my pre-surgery condition. Even the doctor didn't expect that!! For example, my right pinkie joined the typing pool in the last 24 hours. :)

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes, and offers of assistance!!

bob

Can't say I blame you for not wanting a bunch of fish people taking over your home and your tanks after all you've been through. You have to be physically and mentally wiped out! Rest, Bob. I hope whoever is going to help you does the right thing (hint hint). You've given so much to so many in both sharing your knowledge as well as your corals it's time you sit back a little and let others do for you. You are very much appreciated, Bob. Please don't ever forget that. Thanks for being. Thanks for your positive attitude and your determination. Thanks for sharing your story with us and thanks for sticking around at least another 40 or so years. <hugs> Jan

I'm kind of new here Bob and haven't had a chance to meet you, but I hope you have a fast recovery from your operation.

If your other helper doesn't work out, I'd be glad to.

Jeez Bob. All of this in the last two weeks? What an amazing roller coaster ride, and it certainly does remind us just how fast our lives can change. Of course, now when we say that you have only half a brain we'll really (almost) mean it! :tongue:

WOW Bob, I had no idea. I knew we hadnt seen you as often lately, but would never have thought it was something so serious. I'm glad things are going well, there are no words to describe this situation and I think you did it very well, and very positive. We will keep you in our prayers for a speedy recovery and a continued place on this earth for a long time.

John