Power onage

flowerseller

Power is still on here too...

I don't expect that I will lose it, though.

Still Good in Alexandria but we are getting a lot of wind and flickering. I have 5 UPS, 2 battery airpumps and a 7KW generator. Bring it!

I don't see anything unusually severe going on here. Did it just not get here fully yet or what?

Should've knocked on wood, Chip?

Did ok here, some trees down outside and some water damage on the ceiling that I have yet to investigate fully, but no loss of power here.

my sunflowers blew over, kind of ticked off. At least the storm had us all doublecheck our backup plans in case something big did happen

No electricity here since 2am. Battery back up is just about drained. A tree fell across the street and luckily missed a car by a foot. Just patiently waiting for power to come back.

petsmart?

I know how you like it there!

I live on Long Island and we just drove around and here is my block. We live in an area called the Oaks and this is why.

I know the South Shore got flooded and many people have a lot of damage.

About a third of the streets are blocked with down, still alive wires and trees.

This is the sight al over my neighborhood.

Thank God that of the dozen or so trees down around my block, none of them fell on a house.

Hurricane001.jpg

Hurricane005.jpg

Hurricane008.jpg

The power pole 2 feet from my property snapped. I have nothing, and won't for a long time.

Where do people get those battery pumps? I need one...

I am near you. I have a bunch of battery air pumps and UPS that you can have right now.