Just want to share and talk about it...

Incredible Corals

What are your camera settings you use? Looks good. I started out bare bottom, and ended up adding a 50/50 mix of aragonite and crushed coral. Depth is 1/2" - 1" Just enough to cover the glass really. I got bored with the BB....

I love the tank seems very colorful. Its very arcitechual. My fiance doesnt Like the use of frag racks, but I love them. (this is no why I think its structurally pretty). How big is it?

What are your camera settings you use? Looks good. I started out bare bottom, and ended up adding a 50/50 mix of aragonite and crushed coral. Depth is 1/2" - 1" Just enough to cover the glass really. I got bored with the BB....

I just use no flash then for post editing I use Light Room and fix the white balance and then play around with the light, darks, and lens correction.

nice cube and colors

Thank!

I love the tank seems very colorful. Its very arcitechual. My fiance doesnt Like the use of frag racks, but I love them. (this is no why I think its structurally pretty). How big is it?

I bought the Eshopps corner frag racks thend trimmed them down in so the fit perfectly next to the overflow. The tank is 60 gallons.

That rimless look is so clean. Very nice cube!

Thanks! The rimless is my favorite part.

Someone is addicted to frag plugs.

The pillar in the middle has no plugs and all grown out corals I've had for close to 1.5 years now. I like the bare bottom so I can line it with frags and trade or wait for them to grow out and place them on the pillar.

What a beautiful tank! I like my rockwork open like you have it... the openness gives the fish the illusion of more space, and the fish can do more than swim back and forth.

What a beautiful tank! I like my rockwork open like you have it... the openness gives the fish the illusion of more space, and the fish can do more than swim back and forth.

That's true they are always swimming in and out of the caves, bridges, behind the pillar, and hanging out behind the rock work. They seem very happy in there. With my old 55 gallon it was just back and forth all day.

As always, when you post pics of your tank I am amazed at how pristinely clean they are. Keep up the great work!

I notice the abscence of a BTA in there, good call. Tank looks fantastic.

Yeah no nem in there. Too risky, it could take out too many corals if decided to move around. I would love one of those blue carpets.. Anyone know if they stay put?

The tank looks great. Love the color and scape. I am not a tang police by any means but I see 3 tangs in there. Isn't that a no no on a 60 cube. :)

Yeah no nem in there. Too risky, it could take out too many corals if decided to move around. I would love one of those blue carpets.. Anyone know if they stay put?

I would recommend against it. The blue carpets are usually S. haddoni. They prefer a fairly deep substrate to bury their feet into, so it would be unlikely for you to find one that would stay happy (and in one place) in a bare bottom system. They also grow rather massive (and quickly) when appropriately healthy and fed.

The tank looks great. Love the color and scape. I am not a tang police by any means but I see 3 tangs in there. Isn't that a no no on a 60 cube. :)

The naso and hippo are being moved in a few weeks to a 220. I'm only keeping the Yellow tang until she gets bigger. Also, it's "no no" if you don't ever move them to a new tank. Generally a few 1-3" tangs in a 60 gallon tank with plenty of swimming room is fine temporarily unless they are aggressive towards each other and will outgrow the tank if 6 months to a year. I don