Buying Frags

Gadgets

i live in the DC area and i am just starting a reef tank. I really ned some coral frags and i was wondering if any of you are selling frags. I am looking mostly at soft corals. Maybe some sps. TIA

YGPM

i live in the DC area and i am just starting a reef tank. I really ned some coral frags and i was wondering if any of you are selling frags. I am looking mostly at soft corals. Maybe some sps. TIA

27728[/snapback]

You are welcome to stop by my place. I should be about 20 min from you, depends on where in DC you live.

27782[/snapback]

Where do u live? Email me at Christho@sbcglobal.net

Guest mikesroth

143Gadgets,

Put up your location in your Profile so everyone knows where you live, might be suprised how many people are near you.

Also, if you join up, I know there are atleast 2 'Group Buys' that members are trying to start up, that you could get in on. Great way to get your corals at a reduced price with reduced shipping costs. Unfortunately, they are going on in the Member areas, so unless you are WAMAS member you won't see them.

• 3 years later...

You have come a long way my friend...... Keep up the good work.

He said softies :lol2:

How do you come up with those old posts?

Edited by SkiCurtis

:) He's now the king of Chalices collection in DC, NoVA, and MD area, plus lots of beautiful rainbow acans.

And some SPSs just glow under his camera.

From very humble beginnings. 3 years later, an SPS/LPS connoisseur :)

Great find Rik ;)

This cracked me up. I was confused until I focused in on the dates. You're right, he's come a long way baby! And he does have some great stuff in his tank.

M

Had to laugh... in the meantime... Jon Lazar - the first to respond, has shut down his tank, spent time overseas, come back, and started a whole new tank! I still have a rock covered with his corals from the breakdown - because that was when I first posted 'anyone got some frags?' :blush:

bob