Bemmer's Total System Sale - Everything is Being Sold

Guest Bemmer

Guest Bemmer
(edited)

Well, life has a way of changing one's plans. Due to personal reasons, (it's all good), I will be taking down the tank and sell everything. Most of the system equipment is spoken for, once I have confirmation on the equipment sales, I will post what is still available.

August 16 Update on Fish and Equipment...

Still available are the following:

Fish:

Bimaculatus Anthias (trio 1-male and 2 females)

Lavendar Tang - $30

Nice SPS colonies still available. Contact me for more info on the corals.

Acro . Efflo $80 $60

Acro - Blue Tip/Green Bushy $40

Acro - Yellow Slimer frags ($10/each)

Birdsnest - Large Red colony $45

Chalice - Pink Encrusted Going to auction

Gorgonia - Lg Brown $20

Green Thick Branch SPS $85 $65

Milli - Red Colony Going to auction

Monti - Green Plate Very Large - Going to auction

Monti - Superman - Going to auction

Star polyp carpet $25

Sunset coral - small $50

Remaining Equipment:

Lighting -

60" Super Actinic Blue VHO's (five FREE w/purchase) :)

Icecap 400w Electric ballast - $125 $80

1 bulbs New - 10k 175w XM SE Lamp - $50/each

2 bulbs New - 10k 400w XM SE Lamp - $53/each

2-brute 32g trashcans w/1 lid - $28/each

15# Co2 Tank half full - $95

Gen-X Regulator for CO2 tank no solenoid - $45

PanWorld 200PS - $145

Acrylic Filter sock holder for 4" diameter socks and euro-bracing (holds three socks) $15

New 200 micron poly filter socks - $4.00/each

15 - handibond Gel Super Glue 0.7oz tubes - $5.00/each

25' Python Cleaning Hose - $20

Tropic Marine Coral dip NIB - $20

Refugium Bulb - $10

AquaNotes v3 software and serial cable - $55

Misc plumbing parts for 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2" PVC (Wye check valves, ball valves, unions)

Tropic Marine Coral dip (NIB) $20

Frozen PE Mysis flats

plastic gloves

threaded flexible hose

Seiferts test kits

blue filter material

etc, etc, etc.

I will have a table set up with goodies on it.

Here are some pics of some of the corals still available ...Colors are not accurate. Some are washed out from actual color

Sunset

IMG_5821.jpg

All these corals are available...includes a large Superman monti, a red birds nest, a green porcillipora and

Red Milli (forground) Blue Tip Stag (background)...

IMG_5818.jpg

Peach Milli...

IMG_5819.jpg

Both of these corals have blue/teal tips. Can't tell in the photos.

IMG_5813.jpg

IMG_5816.jpg

Zoanthid Garden...

IMG_5809.jpg

IMG_5810.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

I have had most of these fish for at least 4-6 months. All of them eat well and have been good citizens in the reef tank.

Yoshia Gobies (pair) $50.00 NAGA, Jason the filter freak, Carla, Altezza

ORA Yellow stripped Neons( pair) $55.00 Davidm, jnguyen4007

ORA Blue stripped Neon (pair) $45.00 Andy (Alieu07)

Midas Blenny (Africa) $42.50 jnguyen4007

Majestic Angelfish $105.00 LUAN,

Purple firefish (pair) $45.00 jnguyen4007, Andy (Alieu07)

Lavender Tang $30.00

Cherub Pygmy Angelfish (two) $42.50 ERIC(ELM66)

Fairy Wrasse $35.00 Davidm,

Atlantic Tang $50.00 LUAN

Blue-Lined Cardinalfish (eight) $75.00 ($10.00/each) CARLA, JAMESBUFF, Howard (4 cards)

Bellus Angelfish (pair) $170.00 LUAN,

Lyretail Anthias (male)$20.00 HUNG (bk market)

Bimaculatus Anthias (2 females price per fish)$65.00

Bimaculatus Anthias (1 male) $80.00

Falco Hawkfish $20.00 Armando

Blood Red Shrimp - $20.00 Andy (Alieu07)

2 - Cleaner Shrimp - $15.00/each HUNG (bk market) , Andy (Alieu07)

Peppermint Shrimp - $10.00 jnguyen4007

X-Large Serpent Seastar - $15.00 Hunter (reefhunter)

Medium Harliquin Serpent Seastar - $20.00 Hunter (reefhunter)

I have over 80 colonies and frags in my two tanks, including some large acros, millis, montis and lots of zoathids. Please let me know if you are coming to check out the corals and remaining stuff.

I thank you all in advance for your support and friendship while being a member of WAMAS.

All Sales Cash only - Sales are Final and local pickup only. Some things are available for immediate pick up, others are available after tank is taken down.

Please feel free to email me (RBEberwein@earthlink.net) or PM any inquiries or photo requests of fish or equipment.

Rebecca

Edited by Bemmer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that you have to take down your system. I know you did put alot of hard work to this system. What can i help ?

Well, life has a way of changing one's plans. Due to personal reasons, (it's all good), I will be taking down the tank and sell everything. I will be posting a list of all the equipment, live stock and miscellaneous stuff by the end of today but wanted to give folks a heads up. Some things are already spoken for but most things will be available.

I would like to begin the sale and pick up of things starting this Saturday night and all day Sunday. This will be a cash sale only, please.

I thank you all in advance for your support and friendship while being a member of WAMAS.

Rebecca

:cry:

Dimensions of the main tank, please? Does it have Starphire glass? I remember it was very nice.

This is one heck of a surprise...

Can I get your refugium, including all the macro's? (Which I once nominated for tank of the month)

Sure hope this is for a happy reason - you seemed like one of the truly addicted!

bob

I found it!!

"The main tank is 60x36x24 (225g). . . They are both glass with Starphire front panels. I have an acrylic sump that is 48x30x17 divided into two chambers"

MINE!!!

Oh... guess I should wait for a price...

bob

(edited)

WOW ! I'm surprised. You were so enthusiastic when we moved the tank at Atlantis the other day. I'm glad everything is "all good" though.

-Jamie

Edited by Nitro Junkie

Umm, certainly a surprise. Bemmer's tank is awsome and lots of efforts have been put in by her and her husband. Come back soon Rebecca.

Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca, I am SOOO sorry to hear this. Good luck in the sale, and your new endevour. You have become a true friend and hope you don't become a stranger.

John

Jeez all you vultures out there- her inbox is full ;) Well here's my PM asking for some stuff too!

Hi Rebecca,

I'm sooo sad to hear you are going. I always marveled at the quality of your system, despite having responsibilities such as kids to take care of.

In reviewing your tank thread, I noticed that alot of the fish you have are on my list of fish to purchase. I am about to stock my tank so maybe I could get the ones that match from you? Might help both of us.

I'm sure you have tons of messages to go through, all asking for a piece of your baby. Just let me know if you think we can work it out.

Thanks.

Jeez all you vultures out there- her inbox is full ;) Well here's my PM asking for some stuff too!

Hi Rebecca,

I'm sooo sad to hear you are going. I always marveled at the quality of your system, despite having responsibilities such as kids to take care of.

In reviewing your tank thread, I noticed that alot of the fish you have are on my list of fish to purchase. I am about to stock my tank so maybe I could get the ones that match from you? Might help both of us.

I'm sure you have tons of messages to go through, all asking for a piece of your baby. Just let me know if you think we can work it out.

Thanks.

LOL , I saw a bunch of people viewing her tank thread earlier :biggrin:

I could use some liverock and maybe a cherub angel

Guest han012

lol. everyone's waiting for her to price her items so they can get first dibs.

even though i never met you, i saw the pics of your tank & it looked great!

Hey Rebecca, I'm sorry to see you go (especially since I never got out there to see the system!). I'm guessing this has something to do with the restaurant, why not keep the tank and move it in there? Imagine how awesome that would be for customers to be ogling that tank and your livestock!

Also, make sure you don't regret this later! Last time I broke down a tank because I was moving halfway across the country I regretted it for years... possible to still reconsider?

Hey Rebecca, I'm sorry to see you go (especially since I never got out there to see the system!). I'm guessing this has something to do with the restaurant, why not keep the tank and move it in there? Imagine how awesome that would be for customers to be ogling that tank and your livestock!

Also, make sure you don't regret this later! Last time I broke down a tank because I was moving halfway across the country I regretted it for years... possible to still reconsider?

Good Point! Rebecca if you keep it , I'll help move it :)

Yea, my family is in the restaurant business so that was my first guess. I used to maintain the tanks at the restaurant. If moving the tank to the restaurant will solve things, I'll help with the move too! Hate to see someone with so much passion leave the hobby.

Guest Bemmer

Well, I always told my husband that WAMAS is like a second family to me...some time too much of a family. The passion that I have put into this hobby has sometimes been at the sacrifice of what really matters, my family. Now that the restaurant is open, I am away from my kids that much more. So, I have to set my priorities and we all know that family comes first.

Thanks for the offers, guys to move the tanks to the restaurant. To be honest that would be awesome...but it is not a Chinese restaurant. :bb: (I can say this because...yes, I am Chinese)

My phone has been ringing off the hook and I have had to delete messages twice to keep my inbox from filling up. I promise to get the list out this evening.

I am going to have an open house on Saturday evening starting at 6 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. For those that purchase livestock (i.e. fish, corals, etc.) you can take them home at that time.

Several of you have already expressed interest for certain things from the tank. But I want to take your formal requests, once the price list is published. Please resubmit your request AFTER you have seen the price list. Also, there are some items that are already sold so I will not post them on the list.

I appreciate all your kind words. All is good at the Eberwein household. :biggrin:

God Bless You.

Rebecca

Well, I always told my husband that WAMAS is like a second family to me...some time too much of a family.

We hope to continue been considered part of the extended family...

Thanks for the offers, guys to move the tanks to the restaurant. To be honest that would be awesome...but it is not a Chinese restaurant. :bb: (I can say this because...yes, I am Chinese)

:idea: Look at it his way what other AItalian restaurant has a reef tank in the area? How cool that would be :biggrin: Sorry but I had to try, I couldn't live with myself if I didn't.

I know this might have crossed your mind already, but rather tear everything down (since we all know we can't leave the hobby no matter how much we all want and try) you could sell livestock, rock, etc cover the tank wall leave everything intact and when you start having more time in your hands you can just restock it and take off running... I mean I just hate seeing someone inspiring as yourself leave the hobby :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: