Bemmer's Total System Sale - Everything is Being Sold

Guest Bemmer

Guest Bemmer

Rebecca,

It was a pleasure meeting you on Sat. Your home is gorgeous and your set up is absolutely incredible. Sorry to see you leaving the hobby. I just want to let you know that the goby and the blenny along with the leather coral are doing great. Thanks again.

James

James,

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Glad to hear that everyone is getting along so well. I absolutely loved the midas blenny. Truly one of my favorite fish. He comes out quite often. I am sure by now he has found his special spot.

Best of luck with your new livestock.

Rebecca

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bemmer

Thanks, Marina. And to all the others that have sent me PM's and postings to express their well wishes.

The tank will be coming down in two weeks so I will be running some great sales on the remaining corals. I am home this evening and tomorrow so give me a call to stop by.

Rebecca

703-554-4829

Guest janeyq

Bemmer, what is left? I am over in Ashburn, new to WAMAS and would to check out the fishies :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bemmer-

Thanks for all of the great stuff. The purple Digi looks great in my tank. My buddy's new Bio-Cube looks fantastic with all of the new rock.

If you guys are going to be near Fins and Feathers you should swing around the corner and check out what she has left. Her prices are great!

Thanks...

Guest Bemmer

Hey Guys,

I am coming down to the last two weekends of the sale. The main tank comes down next weekend and the support tanks are coming down today.

Still have:

Clean up crew - turbos, hermits, large red serpent star, large nassarius snails, margaritas and a few cerith

dry foods

home made frozen food

misc plumbing stuff

misc dry good fish stuff.

I will be home most of the day so please give me a call and stop by today or tomorrow morning. Sept 29-30

Rebecca

703-554-4829