Bemmer's Total System Sale - Everything is Being Sold

Guest Bemmer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bemmer

Hey Rebecca, didn't get a chance to call earlier this week (kept on forgetting until very late). Do you still have the Lumenarc and possibly a picture for me?

Dave,

Yes, I still have the Lumenarc for you. Here is a pic I took inside the reflector. The single ended MH screws into the socket that comes through the hole in the back of the reflector. The socket can move back and forth to bring the MH bulb more toward the center of the reflector or back further. Does that help you?

IMG_5844.jpg

Guest Bemmer

:bb:

Come on by to check out the goodies...

703-554-4829 c.

Guest Bemmer

Open House Today August 11 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

43003 Northlake Blvd.

Leesburg, VA 20176

703-554-4829 c.

Call me if you have any questions about the remaining corals available. List of corals

Acro . Efflo

Acro - Blue Tip Green Stag

Acro - Blue Tip Stag

Acro - Blue Tip/Green Bushy

Acro - Valida Purple tip

Acro - White deep water SPS

Acro - Yellow Slimer

Birdsnest - Large Red colony

Cat's Paw - Pink frags

Chalice - Pink Encrusted

Gorgonia - Lg Brown

Green Thick Branch SPS

Milli - Peach Colony

Milli - Red Colony

Monti - Green Plate

Monti - Superman

Monti - Superman frag

Porcillipora - green frag

Porcillipora - Large Green

Star polyp carpet

Sunset coral - small

Zoas - zombie eyes

Zoas - Blues

Zoas - Radioactive dragon eyes

Zoas - Rainbows

Zoas - Watermelon

Zoas - Yellow Eclipse

Rebecca

I stopped by Rebecca's tonight to pick up a Mag 12. She was very accommodating by letting me pick it up tonight. My mixer pump/refill pump died so I really needed one ASAP. Anyway, when I stopped by to pick it up, I also picked up an AWESOME SPS colony. She still has a ton of beautiful SPS left in her tank. I thought the corals would be mostly gone or picked over due to the open house & advertising, but that's not the case. If you are looking for some good looking corals, I would drop her a line. I was very surprised not to see a barren tank. Oh yeah, it's also really cool to see the setup :)

Thanks again.

Guest Bemmer

Thanks, Shaun. It was good to see you and Amanda. Sorry, I did not know you did not have your Bellus Angels anymore, otherwise, I would have saved mine for you. But alas they are sold.

Yeah, I still have quite a few colonies available. The open house was not as successful as I had hoped due to the beautiful weather, summer vacations and oh yeah, an awesome social at BRK. Okay, so it has been a week or so since the BRK social, so folks, come on out to pick up some nice corals.

I am going to start auctioning off some of the remaining colonies and the Helfichi firefish. So, keep an eye out in the auction forum.

Guest tgallo

It would really help if you posted prices for the above listed corals, plus its a club rule. Thank you.

Wow, I sure missed out on alot these past few weeks! Sorry to see you go Rebecca, but you're absolutely right - family first. Your'e system was always such an inpiration to us. You certainly put alot of hard work into it and it showed. Best of luck to you and your family with the new restaurant and pop in from time to time once the system is gone and say hi!

Off to the auction forum I go! :biggrin:

Guest Bemmer

Hey Rebecca, how much are the PE Mysis? I ran out a couple of days ago and BRK is not open until the weekend...

Oh, and are you around by any chance today during the day?

Hi Dave,

You are in luck. I am around today except for 2:24-4:30 p.m. Otherwise, you can stop by any time. Call me first so I am sure to be available.

The PE mysis flats are $10.00/each. They are the best mysis I have found. I only use PE Mysis.

Rebecca

703-554-4829

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bemmer

Luminarc III Reflectors with A/C Kit Available

Two of the Luminarc III reflectors are available again. Asking price is $135.00 each.

The hood dimensions are 19.5

Guest Bemmer

I will be home all day tearing down the tank to get fish out. I still have some beautiful corals and zoas available at "lets make a deal" prices so please let me know if you are in the area to stop by.

Call me at 703-554-4829 I live in Leesburg, VA.

Rebecca

Guest Bemmer

Home all day today and tomorrow until 2 p.m. Please call if you want to stop by. 703-554-4829 c.

Guest Bemmer

Thanks to the help and efforts of Doug (DBartco) and Andy (Alieu07), we were able to catch all the fish yesterday. Thank you also to all that came by and picked up your fish.

I still have a Lyretail Anthias for sale. I am dropping the price to $15.00 or if DaveLin wants if for the school he can have it. I need to get the fish to a new home ASAP.

Also, there are still about 7 coral colonies/frags still available at very good prices. Please let me know if you can stop by next weekend to take a look.

I can be reached at 703-554-4829. Thanks.

Rebecca

I would not put that in a school tank. I will take it for 15 if no one else wants it. ie put me in line behind whoever wants it. :)

I will also take that coral the we "split" yesterday. bad results for the one I (and Jamal) took from you yesterday. explain later. need to explain to jamal first..... :blush:

I would not put that in a school tank. I will take it for 15 if no one else wants it. ie put me in line behind whoever wants it. :)

I will also take that coral the we "split" yesterday. bad results for the one I (and Jamal) took from you yesterday. explain later. need to explain to jamal first..... :blush:

What do you mean the phone rang with an emergency just as you were giving it a 'quick dip' in fresh water??

You were supposed to use EXIT on those flatworms, not DRANO!

The dog ate your coral??

"83 frags for sale, ranging from 1" to .10!"

Okay - end the speculation - this HAS to be good...

bob

I agree with Doug, although I'd love to have it for a school tank. It would be hard to support an anthias in a place where I can't feed it every day twice a day. Thanks for the offer, but Doug is right! If there's any corals left over, though, I'd be happy to take them in!

Let me know when the light is ready for pick up, I'm getting close to ready for the tank to be filled.

Guest Bemmer

Thanks for your comments Dave and Doug. Doug, the Anthias is yours.

Can you pick it up tonight after 8:30 p.m? Call me on my cell phone 703-554-4829 c.

Rebecca,

It was a pleasure meeting you on Sat. Your home is gorgeous and your set up is absolutely incredible. Sorry to see you leaving the hobby. I just want to let you know that the goby and the blenny along with the leather coral are doing great. Thanks again.

James