INSTANT OCEAN SALE 200G BOX $35.95 (80 boxes available)

johnnybv

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I didn't make mistake - I edited Johnny's first post and added in name & number of those asking for boxes to be held

Craig, You da man! Thanks, can I count on you to continue the list and remaining box count?

I have a few other people that I have spoken to that have reserved boxes as well, I will add them tomorrow, probably another 6-10 boxes.

John

Hey Martin! I can pick the supplies up for you and drop them by your place the following Monday. LMK.

Bob

That would be great. I have a small frag, aprox. 2x1.5, of the green encrusting coral you can have in trade. Its already fused itself to a piece of live rock and grown some. Always some ever-growing soft corals as well if you want.

Its too late today, but I'l phone in my order and let John know that you are picking it up. Box of salt and a TDS meter.

Martin

John,

Almost missed out on this deal. I'd like 6 boxes if possible. I see you have 3 left from the original 40, but if there are any cancelations I'd like to be put on the waiting list. Either way, Pam and I will pick them up next weekend. :cheers:

Thanks!

-- Rob

Arg. Hopefully some people will back out. I looked at this post 2 days ago and thought no way would all of the boxes sell out. Sign me up if you end up doing another order soon.

I still want the TDS meter, but I probably wont make it out until next weekend. Put me in line for any backouts for the salt too.

Johnny,

Did these come in?

I was looking for 2 boxes Friday,

1 Firefish

1 Clown Goby

2 Rainfordi

See you tomorrow afternoon!

IF ANYONE IS HEADING TO BRK BEFORE MY HOUSE. COULD YOU P/U MY ORDER PLEASE?

Johnny has my c/c info!