Quarantine Company - Share your tank!

MLazar

Gorgeous, Maureen!  When we're done with all of this social distancing I'll invite myself over to check it out now that the fish are all in (and you have a copperband!).

I'd post a pic of mine, but nobody wants to see a 6 gallon filled with brown crud (will it never go away??).

More tanks - come on folks!

Here is my front tank shot

D1DBB2FB-3EA4-49DE-9597-095AA3406A82.thumb.jpeg.aa585f1887a4b6f4c65ca6fc44e1581e.jpeg

I’m not entirely convinced I don’t want to just keep tubs like this, how about a top down?! Those lights are hung real low, must be getting wicked PAR in there.

Man I have enjoyed keeping coral in the tub much more than in tanks. Only bad part is frags falling in the rocks and getting lost but I just won’t buy small frags anymore. 
I will try and find time for a top down pic but it’s hard with the halides on. Lights are hung maybe 15” from the waterline in the tub to the bottom of the reflector. I am curious how much par I am getting as well. Two 250w radiums and four or2 bars I would hope would put out more than enough. 
best part about the tank is I can put corals all along the sides of the tank since there is no glass. I have most stags close to the edge and the other corals scattered in the middle. Should look cool if I can grow them big. 

I’ll play. I haven’t been here for a while due to busy life but the social distancing has given me some extra time. So here is a video of my peninsula tank. 

33 minutes ago, epleeds said:

DIPG, how long is that 10’??  It looks amazing. 

Thanks! Yes, it’s 10’ long. 

31 minutes ago, thakki said:

Amazing tank!

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Edited by dipg

I’ll play. I haven’t been here for a while due to busy life but the social distancing has given me some extra time. So here is a video of my peninsula tank. 

Dip! Tank looks freaking awesome! Good to see you around again!

1 minute ago, YHSublime said:

Dip! Tank looks freaking awesome! Good to see you around again!

Thanks Issac! Glad to be back here. 

Wish there were more photos, it’s like there’s only 5 people with tanks on WAMAS!

you folks are lucky.  :sad:

48h ago the clowns, royal gramma and lawnmower blenny were eating.  And heck, even if beaten up a bit, most of my acros were still in viable shape.

that being said, I will be back in a few months.  And lots of thinking........

77143D34-93B6-4934-BB2A-A71EEDF922F4.jpeg

Edited by KingOfAll_Tyrants