Black Friday / Cyber Monday

ImGoingCoastal

Wish I could get a half price yellow zebramosa!

The deals are starting to show up in my inbox. I'll keep updating this as they come in, but I can't guarantee everything will work... or post all the fine print.

RapidLED: BF2019 for 15% off sitewide

MACNA tickets:  REEFOASIS10 for $10 off entire cart

PE contacted me to say that they're doing a special for members of clubs they sponsor.  Details should come soon if you're looking for good deals on food.  I haven't heard from others.

If anyone sees mp40's up for sale somewhere, hmu! I needs me one of those and a battery backup, just waiting to see if they get lowered for actual black friday on the major sites.

Unfortunately, it'd have to be like 50% off for me to be willing to drive up to nova for it instead of getting it shipeed to me...

3 hours ago, dante411x said:

If anyone sees mp40's up for sale somewhere, hmu! I needs me one of those and a battery backup, just waiting to see if they get lowered for actual black friday on the major sites.

Unfortunately, it'd have to be like 50% off for me to be willing to drive up to nova for it instead of getting it shipeed to me...

Most of those items are MAP, so you probably won't see anything better than 10-15% if stores want to keep carrying their products.

10% might be the best you'll see. 9f8c9e6e4d951b6a8e64a0ce5034e69a.jpg

On 11/25/2019 at 11:17 AM, thakki said:

Pls post if anyone comes across sale on Tropic marine pro salt.

BRS has 10% off TM. Not sure of the details, but there doesn't appear to be a code.

Most of those items are MAP, so you probably won't see anything better than 10-15% if stores want to keep carrying their products.

10% might be the best you'll see. 9f8c9e6e4d951b6a8e64a0ce5034e69a.jpg

Thanks y’all. I have both on the way.10% off is plenty good enough default_smile.png much better than nothing.

I was mostly kidding about the 50% default_smile.png I know that’s not gonna happen, I was basically implying that driving up to nova is just too far these days. Every time I do, it turns out to be a 5+ hour round trip. Not worth doing that to pick them up in a store for 10-15% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some Carib Sea aragonite sand from Petco at about half price yesterday, ordered online picked up in store. 

• 2 weeks later...