Oh joy New toy !!!!!!

DCReefer1964

I love the picture story / tease!

Have fun. That's a nice toy.

It's a really clean looking package. You'll have to post a review sometime. 

Ok the bad news is that my best WAMAS Buddy really wants it :) We have a long history of looking out for each other. I may  connect it and set it up for testing before turning it over. Wish me luck!!

Check the stamps on the cord coming out of the multibar. If it's stamped 18 awg it's good for 10 amps. If it's stamped 14 awg it's good for 15 amps. If you have the 10 amp version you can send it to Vertex Technologies in California and they will rewire it.

Ok the bad news is that my best WAMAS Buddy really wants it :) We have a long history of looking out for each other. I may connect it and set it up for testing before turning it over. Wish me luck!!

Darn nice of you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Darn nice of you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well you know .I just could not turn it over without updating the software and firmware a0e1adbad88bb94e2cec69324f8e6490.jpga4c2f1a94d1ccf5894d5630935c9f784.jpged9ab817f694d67319eda3473c7d0561.jpg

That was easy. Cerebra Cloud is down and forum page is sketchy.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

(edited)

All BRS still have these listed at introductory pricing. You cant go wrong. Other sites have already adjusted pricing to reflect full retail. Just placed an order for another unit. Im still an Apex man !!!

Edited by DCReefer1964

All BRS still have these listed at introductory pricing. You cant go wrong. Other sites have already adjusted pricing to reflect full retail. Just placed an order for another unit. Im still an Apex man !!!

Showing on my screen as out of stock.... 

Showing on my screen as out of stock.... 

Place order and they will ship when new stock arrives.

Place order and they will ship when new stock arrives.

I meant to add that there was no way to put it in your cart.

Just now, the price is back to the list $699. So they must have been changing it.

I meant to add that there was no way to put it in your cart.

Just now, the price is back to the list $699. So they must have been changing it.

Sorry to hear that. I got both at Beta price.

I want to know about reviews as well since I'm having problems with my apex and can't get a response from them

It looks like a well built box of parts.  I hope Vertex can execute on the follow-through support of the device and that they have good US-based support for it for the forseeable future.