She said don't think about it.

DCReefer1964

Well Black tie affair tonight. Dressed to kill like a Playboy . Wife looks stunning gliding down the stairs and then the bat signal sounds. Looking in the garage and see this!!!!!! d9601ae7a63459aec45931b8852a7404.jpg

25 years married vs 36 yes Reefing . Hard decision. Well I'm typing this while warming up the car. Happy V day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Gosh darn we all have these moments. The hobby can really be rough on everyone sometimes but it's so worth it in the end. I think you made the right choice

Maybe she killed him?

nah Haywood is like a cockroach, he'll be around gathering reefing equipment till the end of days! I bet he turned off the skimmer cleaned it out, added new carbon and let it run overnight.

What was going on with that foam? Looks like someone put dish soap in your reef.

I had that happen once when I switched out my filter socks and the new ones apparently hadn't gotten rinsed well enough on their last trip through the washing machine. There was no permanent damage, fortunately, but with a skimmer it only takes a minuscule amount to generate a ton of suds.

Beyond that, it sounds like he made the right choice, although in the back of my mind I couldn't help hearing Samuel L. Jackson as Frozone, "Where's my super suit?! ...

nah Haywood is like a cockroach, he'll be around gathering reefing equipment till the end of days! I bet he turned off the skimmer cleaned it out, added new carbon and let it run overnight.

ROFL

LMAO Love you guys. Well what happened was I did not fully secure the manual RODI top off valve, Yes I have an ATO but was doing my annual cleaning and had the pump soaking in vinegar. A small drip caused my sump level to rise and thus the skimmer began to overflow. ( I know Skim locker or float switch would have prevented this :( ) dark nasty skimmate spewed in to the sump causing the foam you see in the pic produced by the skimmer attempting to do it's job. Know this I always keep pre-rinsed carbon in a Ziploc ready to implement at any time. Tossed it in prior to departing. Strange enough the LPS loved it :) . Did a 50% WC yesterday. Still married and Reefing !!!!!!

LMAO Love you guys. Well what happened was I did not fully secure the manual RODI top off valve, Yes I have an ATO but was doing my annual cleaning and had the pump soaking in vinegar. A small drip caused my sump level to rise and thus the skimmer began to overflow. ( I know Skim locker or float switch would have prevented this :( ) dark nasty skimmate spewed in to the sump causing the foam you see in the pic produced by the skimmer attempting to do it's job. Know this I always keep pre-rinsed carbon in a Ziploc ready to implement at any time. Tossed it in prior to departing. Strange enough the LPS loved it :) . Did a 50% WC yesterday. Still married and Reefing !!!!!!

All's well that ends well! 

Funny that the LPS liked the skimmer overflow.  You should start bottling raw skimmate and selling it as "Haywood's Secret LPS Grow/Thrive Nectar."  I bet lots of folks would buy it.