Build-apotamus

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful stuff!

Thanks, Ken. Everything is beautiful, except for the pink and gold palys. Those are terrible. 

Any GFO or Carbon use, Isaac?

Nope, just skimming and water changes

Nope, just skimming and water changes

I have a feeling this is why you have such a gorgeous tank, and are having a lot of success.  Everything is colored up nicely.  Really hope you keep it.

I have a feeling this is why you have such a gorgeous tank, and are having a lot of success.  Everything is colored up nicely.  Really hope you keep it.

Thank you so much!

I've found that the less you have to worry about, keeping is simple makes for the best results. Will be locking up some more info tonight on the tank status. I'm just worried about the water mixing station at any other place, that and the weight. Really happy with the choice of T5/reefbrite, I don't think I'll go any other way.

YOU :ph34r: &%^^#4 !!! LOL Nice grab Bro .

I couldn't resist. I don't even like chalices, but my new direction demands it.

Well, it's settled. We are signed and moving, the new place commands this tank get brought down, see FS section with any interest.

I have a very limited amount of time to break it all down, and I'm slightly panicked about moving into a high rise and getting a tank setup so I can hold my current corals and choice rock. I'm getting good at the moving corals and tank game.

I will most likely continue the adventure with either a DSA 65, DSA 105, or a Deep Blue 80 gallon....

someone has a nice DSA105 for sale :)

I know, I hate to say it, but i think I need to go even smaller!

Moving again? If you need help with anything let us know.

Yes, we are pioneering the "modern day nomad" roles and seeing how it works out for us. I appreciate the offer!

I know, I hate to say it, but i think I need to go even smaller!

Yes, we are pioneering the "modern day nomad" roles and seeing how it works out for us. I appreciate the offer!

All I want to know is if you are going to have to do any floors or brick walls? :laugh:

Congrats on the next move! So how do you actually let Taco go to the bathroom in a highrise? :blink:

All I want to know is if you are going to have to do any floors or brick walls? :laugh:

Congrats on the next move! So how do you actually let Taco go to the bathroom in a highrise? :blink:

No way, I'm done with all that. I'm not even packing my own stuff, just working on the tank breakdown and move.

I guess it will be a long road to the outdoors for Taco every day. I will miss being able to let him out into a courtyard. We have an AstroTurf dogpark right downstairs, so it will be nice to not have to wash him after every trip to the dogpark now.

someone has a nice DSA105 for sale :)

I know right :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk