!! WATCH OUT VA - ERC is coming to you !!

monkiboy

it's long been known how accommodating and convenient ERC can make order fulfillment no matter your location. we always aim to make ourselves as available as possible while also offering the lowest next day shipping rates around.

it's not rare for us to spend part of our days meeting folks, making deliveries, dropping off custom sumps, dry goods, tank builds, and of course the healthiest and most stunning coral and fish around at no charge :cool:

well, as business just continues to explode in growth we are seeing more and more VA folks make the trip to experience our sensational selection; to see what all the craziness and rave reviews are about. for some of you this is easier accomplished than for others and we can't tell you how blessed and thankful we feel every time someone makes the drive.

that being said, we realize that there is still a population of you fine Virginia-folk that are just too busy, don't have the resources, don't want to pay the minimal shipping, or too stubborn for your own good :tongue:, or a combination of all of the above to come see us.

so.... WE WILL COME TO YOU!

effective immediately we have the following areas in good 'ol VA covered with FREE ERC DELIVERY!!

- herndon

- manassas

- tysons corner

- oakton

- reston

- woodbridge

- springfield

- dulles

- annandale

- falls church

as part of one of our major initiatives in expanding our national market presence we are doing a major website overhaul that will operate more efficiently and effectively than ever before. new features will be added, stock will automatically be updated and coral and fish inventory weekly/routinely posted.

with the new website and our consistent active role on WAMAS with posts of our local sales, personally prophylactically-treated and quarantined fish, hand-picked coral, tank/sump builds, group buys, and dry good sales we hope you absolutely TAKE ADVANTAGE of this new convenience and give us the opportunity to surpass your expectations, earn your business, and add you to the long list of allegiant customers

if you have any questions or want to set up a delivery, feel free to PM us directly.

thank you so much!

Edited by monkiboy

All I can say is its about time :)

Seriously, that's awesome. Let me be the first to set up a delivery time for that Trachy I got I'm the auction. PM coming your way!!

Awesome service.  I'll definitely be PM'ing you!  Great tag line... :tongue:

They didn't say DC or Quantico... :laugh:

You guys are crazy.........

But I do look forward to seeing Marco at my door step today @ 4p for a delivery.

So when does the ERC Delivey vehicle show up? You know the one that is wrapped in graphics of a big tank stuffed with fish and coral, along with the top decorated in large plastic corals and fish moving around it like a mobile (as in the artwork - very Calderesque)

They didn't say DC or Quantico... :laugh:

He did say Woodbridge!  I can totally meet in Woodbridge.  Besides, if he's willing to come to VA, certainly a quick drop off in DC isn't out of the question.  My concierge can handle deliveries at any time!  Meanie! lol  ;)

I would like the delivery vehicle to look like a food truck...I'm just sayin...

Not a bad idea. Maybe a ice cream truck with a ERC wrap on it!!! Now we just need to come up with fish/coral related songs for when he pulls up in the neighborhood!

really inspired by all the requests to richard and i for coral inventory and new order requests from the VA peeps - had five new customers to ERC today alone!

we're pretty amped to convert lots of VA folks into what surely will be long-term ERC customers :cool:

You also driving around in Maryland?

alan, you of all people know what an ERC personal delivery is all about, come on now!

No Centreville? It's kind of in between a few of those cities you've listed.

shoot us a PM when you're ready with an order and we'll be glad to work something out for you sir!

You guys are crazy.........

But I do look forward to seeing Marco at my door step today @ 4p for a delivery.

So when does the ERC Delivey vehicle show up? You know the one that is wrapped in graphics of a big tank stuffed with fish and coral, along with the top decorated in large plastic corals and fish moving around it like a mobile (as in the artwork - very Calderesque)

not crazy, just stepping it up another notch. it was great to see you today. thank you for the tour around and g'luck with the rest of your set up. continue taking your time to do things right.

you laugh but wait until you see what we got planned for transport post MACNA :ph34r:

It would be awesome if you could just set up a delivery option, like "Hey, I'm going to be in Reston Friday from 12-1 if you want something." When the stocklist is up, you can bet I would be seeing if there was something I just couldn't live without.

It would be awesome if you could just set up a delivery option, like "Hey, I'm going to be in Reston Friday from 12-1 if you want something." When the stocklist is up, you can bet I would be seeing if there was something I just couldn't live without.

thanks for the tip and very good idea for consolidating our shipments on a daily basis to various areas to maximize the value on the effort involved. thanks again!

I assume this also includes loudon, va.  Great deal and I imagine i will see you soon.  

I assume this also includes loudon, va.  Great deal and I imagine i will see you soon.  

when you're ready, just shoot us a PM and we'll take care of you!

Hey. Was wondering how your variety on fish are at the time. Never ordered through ERC.

thanks for your interest sir. variety is excellent as i have the world's ocean to pick through :happy: 

most folks will send me a fish list/stocking plan for their tank and we work from there. if it's a specific fish and i don't have it then i'll source it, quarantine and treat according to protocol as shared here: http://wamas.org/forums/topic/67727-you-scream-i-scream-we-all-scream-for-quarantine, and make it available to you for it's happy new home.

this minimizes the splurge or impulse buys and encourages diligent, thoughtful stocking and as an end result a much happier and satisfied customer with little to no surprises along the way or as an end result.

shoot me a PM when you're ready and we'll get you taken care of - thanks again!

Do you guys have any McCosker Wrasse.

we do but they are pre-sold and being delivered shortly. when ready to place a request just shoot me a PM and i'll take care of you. thank you sir.

(edited)

i got a few folks in and around fairfax that have placed orders and will be doing an ERC DELIVERY at Fair Oaks Mall on Thursday, 8/21 @ 12:45pm - 1pm. shoot me or richard a PM to coordinate your delivery if you want instead of shipping.

if you're in the fairfax area and looking for some primo specimens of coral or fish, shoot one of us a PM and we'll have it ready on thursday!!

Edited by monkiboy