The worst tank you have owned

morgan175

The more I work on my 110 high the more I hate it. It just stinks the dimensions to me are all wrong. It was a free tank that is the only good part. The tank is to deep. I don't own scuba gear.

Setting up my sons 40 is making me so jealous. The foot print is perfect.

One day I will have a 6 foot tank. One day I said!!!!!!

I don't like tanks deeper then 24" or I have to go Scuba diving or take my shirt off so my sleeves don't get wet depending on where I need to get in the tank. Do a 180g 6' x 24" x 24". or if you are able the 30" wide tanks are even better.

Probably my old acrylic 180 which saw very healthy coralline algae growth. My work comes in waves where I'm sometimes buried for weeks on end. When the coraline algae would take hold, it took a long time and a lot of effort to scrape it all off using a plastic scraper. I went back to glass so that I could use metal blades and do the job in a few minutes.

29, same reason as Tracy above, no depth. Details in my signature link. Just don't have time to do a new build at this moment in my life.

I had a 110g tall too and it wasn't reef ready.  With only 2 1500gph hydors and 2 metal halides with t5s it was full of dirt and algae.

I think I'm going to get a new tank soon. Time to find a 6 foot tank for only 20$. That's what I will tell the wife.

Cash! Cash! Cash! You would not believe the things I have got for under $60.00. That is the magic # ;)