Premium Aquatics

BeltwayBandit

My all time favorite online vendor.....by a huge margin. You know what they say - the true test is when things go wrong & I've had a couple with them.

Aqua Medic Ocean lights noisy:

- PA contacts AquaMedic who doesn't really think it's an issue....yet PA still takes one back & pays shipping both ways. I mention that it doesn't seem fair PA should have to stand up for a defective product (trying to get AquaMedic to foot the bill)...."you let us worry about AquaMedic, you just worry about getting what you need"

Leaky CoralVue CA reactor:

- PA glady accepts the return & during the discussion I mention I want a GEO 6x12 - none in stock. Jasons call Jeremey who's on the road to MACNA....yep, we got one with us = exchange @ MACNA is no problem. PA requests I pick it up Sun afternoon so they can keep it on display.......I can't wait until then = "no problem, just take it with you....and how another $25 off the show price?". There's no need for that I say, PA replies "you shouldn't have to be schleping stuff around".

Over the years I can't count the number of times they've gone beyond the call - they are the definition of what a vendor should be like IMHO.

Can't say enough good things about them. Good prices, excellent interface, fantastic customer service. It's like I'm their only customer.

Jeremy is awesome! I purchased my lighting form them and the service was superb. I recently visited their location in Indiana during Christmas time and it was awesome as well!

• 2 months later...

One of the best drygoods suppliers out there, you name it they've pretty much got it

I ordered my Protein skimmer from Jeremy at Macna, dropshipped from the factory kept me appraised all the way.

The online Q+A is awesome if your not sure about a product they go in the back and check out exactly what you need so as to order right first time.

Have yet to try there Live goods.

The UPS ground from them is only 2 days to me here in Manassas

Only better online experience i've had was with Mike from Carolina Corals, unfortunately here closed down his business to spend more time with his family. :cry:

Families have a lot to answer for............................................................................only joking honey if your reading this :)

Anton :gho:

Premium and champion are 1-2 days shipping and if you call them, they will match prices and free shipping offers from other sites. I get most online stuff from champion because if it's in stock and order early enough, a lot of times it comes the next day by ups.

so far when i but new, i usually go PA. never had to deal with their customer service, i think that is a good thing!

PA rocks! Ordered 27# cured LR for my 24G when it was alive $100.00 shipped in my door in 2 days, open the box, what do I find? The most gorgeos LR I seen (full of macro, polyps, emerald crab, 3-4 micro stars, clean no grunge on it), 1 tube of epoxy, 3# of rubble and a bag full of Chaeto and other one with caulerpa. And there was a note that said: from our conversation you mention setting up fuge on one of the back chambers so here you go for starting it right.

I called and ask what was the catch to the freebies: come back for more business and you were patient with us during our busy day. Come on back anytime.

• 1 year later...

so i figure PA is good- i have been wanting to order from them for a while but havent- if/when i get a new tank im def gonna order some rock from them

anyone have a bad experience?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...