Getting out of hobby, Frags and Tanks and stuff, Oh My!!

Getting out of the Hobby, for now anyway,

selling off fully healed sps frags, some mini colonies, acans, couple chalices,

almost a 300 gal tank ( 7'6"L x 30" W x 25"H) glass cages tank with left side corner overflow, and two hole drilled in bottom of tank for closed loop $700

90 gallon tank with no holes drilled, if you need holes, I will drill them for you $125

40 gal sump with baffles, never used $75

180 gallon tank, two overflows and an extral hole drilled in the back for closed loop $200

3 - 20 gal quarantine setups, that include 20 gal tank, filter, heater and circulation pump, $50 a piece

Frags are $20 a piece and mini colonies are $40 a piece

frags are as follows, Tyree tricolor, hulk milli, calacali, Aussie Azure, bali green slimer, leng sy, $500 efflo, sunset monti, ROAB digi, red dragon, King tut, miyagi tort, purple rim cap, chilli pepper monti, la lakers scroll, LA Lakers monti, green efflo, lime in the sky, and a few more, plus acan frags all with at least 4 heads and an assortment of zoas, these are all healed frags, and mini colonies

Thanks 

Adam

Pictures? Size reference on sps?

Bump for a great seller/hobbyist! I was there last night to pick up some stuff and Adam still has a bunch of stuff left. Help him out people!!

PS, lights just came on and everything looks great!

Anything that would be good for our Fish Room we are going to set up?  The one you came by to see?

Adam- great meeting you sorry to see you go to FLA. Great selection of stuff, I had to add another frag rack to my tank after leaving Adam's.