ITS LIVE SALE TIME!!! ERC LIVE SALE IS BACK June 22nd

(edited)

We first brought Wamas these live sales about 9 months ago and many of you have been a part of them. We love doing these live sales for you all and they are quite enjoyable!

We are STOCKED with corals, Thousands of frags and colonies available and ready to bring you all some phenomenal deals!

For this live sale I am thinking we do 400 corals!? What do you guys think!?

I plan to post these at a more rapid pace as well!

As we prepare, we always love to hear thoughts on what corals YOU would like to see! Please speak up, we love to hear from everyone!

LIVE SALE 

Start Time: Noon

Date: Sunday June 22nd

You can expect to see some:

$1 Corals

$5 Corals

$10 Corals 

Colonies and frags at great prices!

PRIZES to include:

-200 Gallon Box of Salt

-$100 in Gift Certs

-Pair of Clowns

-$25 Gift Cert to Bulk Reef Supply

Biggest of all, corals at INSANLY LOW Prices! I'm not talking 10% off regular pricing but some corals up to 75% off retail price. Like the last time, I am not trying to clear house of old corals but offering up some amazing corals at amazing prices.

Please, go through some of our last live sale threads and check it out. You will have a great time, these sales are fun for everyone, corals are great prices, and free prizes!

If you were not part of the last live sale we did, please check it out here: http://wamas.org/for...-not-miss-this/

This will give you an idea of how it works, what you can expect, and so on. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

For those of you not familiar with how a Live Sale works, it is simple. We will be post a few pieces every few minutes or so. Rules are simple, first to post “SOLD” along with the item # gets it. As the live sale is going we will keep track of who gets each coral then we will send invoices out. You are welcome to pay cash, credit card, or paypal.

Shipping is a Flat Rate of $20, because of the prices being offered in this sale, there will be no free shipping but $20 for as many corals as you win! Shipping will be FedEx Priority Overnight by 10:30 am and yes, you may combine shipping with others to save!!

Local pick up is always welcome!!

Edited by ExoticReefCreations

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acros, Zoas.

Here is an idea - Fish???

Not sure if Marco will have any fish that are ready to be sold and out of QT, but that would definitely be unique.

Acros, Zoas.

Here is an idea - Fish???

Not sure if Marco will have any fish that are ready to be sold and out of QT, but that would definitely be unique.

+1 to that, that would be something new: QT'd ready to go fish in a live auction filled with deals.

Getting a bank loan today then I guess.

<sigh> getting a second job also.

um I want a purple Fungia lol just saying, last time I bought way more than I planned on my Fungia's and Elegance have more than doubled in size since the last sale

post-2633739-0-57062100-1402164824_thumb.jpg

post-2633739-0-25698800-1402165051_thumb.jpg

Smart phones won't help you in ERC live sales. TRUST ME! I tried that once already.

I believe you or your other half snubbed me on a bunch of stuff on the last LS due to the fact that I was trying to do it via smartphone   :angry:

I believe you or your other half snubbed me on a bunch of stuff on the last LS due to the fact that I was trying to do it via smartphone   :angry:

Sounds about right. We were both like live sale ninja's last sale :ph34r:

I am thinking about 300-400 corals/fish for this live sale! I will ensure we do about 3-5 at a time so we can speed it up though

Sound good!?

Keep posting up more corals you wish to see included in the live sale

Why did you make me go thru 35 pages of the last live sale just to see what MIGHT be up this time?

Are we setting a closing time for those 400 items?

I saw a lot of comments about "My girlfriend/financee/wife wants to go outside"

Smart phones won't help you in ERC live sales. TRUST ME! I tried that once already.

Well, if it doesn't work, I'll just have to wait until the next one.  98 yo grandparents shouldn't be ignored.  You literally cannot be sure they will still be there when you look up.   :dry:

Well, if it doesn't work, I'll just have to wait until the next one.  98 yo grandparents shouldn't be ignored.  You literally cannot be sure they will still be there when you look up.   :dry:

Very True indeed. Good on you.

Snapped 189 photos today

I'm getting excited for Sunday!

Tricia,

Spend time with your family were not going anywhere, there will be more live sales, and if you don't win during the sale there is always some pieces left to pick through at the end too.

Live sales are funs, there are usually some pieces to get after the sale is over. You can get some items using your phone near the end of the sales.