Dosing containers - what do you use?

darkcirca

As the title says, what are you using for dosing containers? We picked up a Bubble Magus doser and now need to decide on what conatiners to use. Hoping to see what others out there in the area are using to get some ideas.

I'm still dosing kalk but am planning on switching to 2 part. I stole a couple of large containers that held Parmesan cheese from my dad. They have been sitting on his garage since 97! They hold about 9 cups each.

Thanks everyone. I picked up something like the BRS one at Walmart tonight for $5.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Arrow-H2O-1.25-Gal-Slimline-Beverage-Dispenser-Blue/15915152

Was thinking of trying it out.. I just need to find another as the one we went to only had one in stock.

Those are the exact ones I was thinking about getting. Let us know how they work out.

Those are the exact ones I was thinking about getting. Let us know how they work out.

I saw someone on RC using them after I posted this so I figured I'd give them a try. Only took 3 Walmarts to get 3 of them. I figured I was better off buying 3 up front so they all match, even if I don't plan to use the 3rd yet. Now to monitor levels for the week and see how things go before we setup the doser.

Well now I want to see this giant Parmesan cheese container!

+1

Here you go, my soon to be dosing containers.... When do they start to qualify as antiques? ;-)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's the walmart container hooked up... Now if we could find (or build) a little cabinet for all that crap on the side...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of these are real fancy and pretty...mine are rinsed out poweraid bottles made of thicker plastic. I drilled the caps and then labelled each bottle using painter's tape and a sharpie. Labelled the pumps too....so I don't get confused when I refill and hook back up.