Just joined

Wanted to say hello. I am from the Hagerstown area and am trying my hand at this again. I lost the battle to cyano last year and took a break. Have had a tank since I have been 12 off and on. Dream is to actually get a tank going with no problems. I know you all like pics but I'm not that good with computers so we wait till my daughter gets here to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Lots of helpful folks here, and I'm sure you'll get started on the right track really soon.

What size tank do you have now? Do you have it setup and running? We do love pictures, so standing by for your daughter to help out!

Tropical tanks. Species tanks like cichlids and disks. Planted tanks. I had a 55 fish only marine tank Ran with not one problem. It was the worst stocking of fish and the worst filtration but it ran like a champ. When I moved I lost everything due to lack of experience. Then I had a 75 and a lfs store with bad advice happened so I quit. Now I'm on a 110 tall with experience but a newb at heart.

Welcome, best 20.00 you will ever spend on this hobby.

No I have to work. Thanks for the help ahead

I saw that you had joined and was either going to hold your membership card to hand to you at the meeting or mail it. Looks like I'll mail it. Thanks and welcome to WAMAS!

I had a 55 fish only marine tank Ran with not one problem. It was the worst stocking of fish and the worst filtration but it ran like a champ. When I moved I lost everything due to lack of experience. Then I had a 75 and a lfs store with bad advice happened so I quit. Now I'm on a 110 tall

funny how the tanks keep getting bigger with each renewed venture into this hobby.  the same has happened to me over the past almost 30 years.  welcome.