Christmas Wist List

JR-Tanked150

So the holiday's are here, I hope everyone was good this year. So what would your Christmas wish list be for your tank be this year? Corals or equipment or fish?

So the holiday's are here, I hope everyone was good this year. So what would your Christmas wish list be for your tank be this year? Corals or equipment or fish?

World peace. - Miss Congeniality

Seriously, I can't think of anything except to have my older kids home for a visit over the holidays.

My baby boy is due on the 28th. That's all I want this year!

Congratulations! You may want to put diapers on the Christmas list.

Well that is a great present! I wish for you to have a happy and healthy baby! And new babies make great mermaid photos!

My wish for my tank is more corals...since my husband only wants me to get new fish and no more corals...

Edited by smallreef

Congratulations! You may want to put diapers on the Christmas list.

lots and lots of diapers LOL.... <big smile knowing I never need to buy those again> <well, until they are my own...ha!>

congrats!!!

all I want for my tank this year is patience....it has all the equipment it needs, plenty of corals and fish (ok.. true ..always room for more) but I just want the frags to be colonies...and I run down every morning as if some tank fairy came when I was sleeping and waved a wand but alas....hasn't happened yet.  So patience for the tank to evolve and grow and self control to keep my hands out of it...its amazing to me how great everything looks when you get back from a long vacation with no one meddling in it....

Edited by sachabballi reef

A pufferfish (although I'm a long ways away from a puffer tank) :D

Realistically... a stand for my 20xH!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

all I want for my tank this year is patience....

Oh, this is a good one as well. I would like to add patience to my wishlist (with a calcium reactor.)

Watch, Jenn, JR-Tanked150 won the lotto, and they are buying everybody on WAMAS their wishlist, except for you, because you can't buy patience.

(How obvious is it that there is no "Elfie" in my life?)

I would like to have:

93G Cube

Sump

Custom stand built by me

Avast CS1 (oh wait, got that)

Reef Angel Controller

Some this and some that....

Baby

But....all I am getting is a 2nd child, no sleep and poopy diapers.  All of the above will have to wait and will be uncrossed at another time. I'm not complaining..really.. :)

Oh, this is a good one as well. I would like to add patience to my wishlist (with a calcium reactor.)

Watch, Jenn, JR-Tanked150 won the lotto, and they are buying everybody on WAMAS their wishlist, except for you, because you can't buy patience.

(How obvious is it that there is no "Elfie" in my life?)

uh oh...good point...think jenn think......ummmmmmm....ahhhhhhhh i can't think of anything. Crap....maybe he can just grab me 2 zoomer dog robots...not an easy thing to procure at a reasonable price...and all my kids keep asking Elfie for....sigh....

I wish I won the lotto. My wish list is a male anthia with harem of female anthias. I like schooling fish.

must be Josh typing this...such a guy wish  :laugh:

lol, Nope sorry it's Rebecca typing it. I do most of the writing on here. :-)

....maybe he can just grab me 2 zoomer dog robots...not an easy thing to procure at a reasonable price...and all my kids keep asking Elfie for....sigh....

Wow, didn't know what that was until I looked it up (I obviously don't have kids.) At the rate it's going for, and with a slogan like "Your REAL best friend" I would cross it off the list... forever.

I wish I won the lotto. My wish list is a male anthia with harem of female anthias. I like schooling fish.

I wish you won the lotto as well. That is a nice wish!

All I want for Christmas is to have a guys night out with Rob Ford...

Rob "The Potato" Ford seems like a good time.

An ETSS 1000 or 1400 with an Iwaki 100RLT!

Oh!  I also want a Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time!

Oh! I also want a Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time!

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Its kinda funny that I have to be thankful for everything I have and then in a few days make a list of all that I don't have and want. 

I think I want my back to fix itself and that I don't need to have surgery on it. That way, once i can lift heavy stuff, I can get a bigger tank :laugh: .

Ohh and blackworms. Lots of blackworms as well.

Edited by Enkay

I think I want my back to fix itself and that I don't need to have surgery on it.

Couldn't agree more.. Ive been through back surgery and fear having to do it again... That would be a great present..

I want a new house with city water...I no, crazy right?

Unless you are like me and a block from the water plant and it is so nice and chloramine'y' in the morning everyday....ugh...time for some new filters and resin I think...

Its kinda funny that I have to be thankful for everything I have and then in a few days make a list of all that I don't have and want.

I've never thought of it quite that way, but there's a lot of truth in that!

Sent from my Rezound on Tachyon using Tapatalk