Christmas Wist List

JR-Tanked150

After many ups and downs in life, it makes me nauseous to ask for anything. However, I did hold it down and asked Santa for a BRS 2 part complete set up with pumps, please............

Just in case. 

At this point I just want the copperband butterfly that is in QT for me to eat frozen/prepared foods already! And that he will help with my aiptasia/hydroid problem.

I could really do with a vortech mp10 or maybe a two part dosing system as well. But instead my wife and I are getting each other a dive computer this year.

At this point I just want the copperband butterfly that is in QT for me to eat frozen/prepared foods already! And that he will help with my aiptasia/hydroid problem.

Have you tried to see if he will even eat your aptasia yet?maybe sacrifice a small rock....

Edited by smallreef

Well, since I just received 4 boxes from Pet Solutions, 3 ebay corals, and have a nice shipment from KP Aquatics on the way, I've probably gotten my Christmas. Even though I can sneak some boxes by under the guise of Christmas orders, it's obvious when the tank gets too full at once.

What I really want is a Ghost Overflow and a TB Saltwater Package order for the 75 sitting in my garage, but I'm guessing that will be closer to summer.

Have you tried to see if he will even eat your aptasia yet?maybe sacrifice a small rock....

He is actually in QT at Quantum Reef's. Not a bad idea though.

• 3 weeks later...