ERC LIVE SALE 12/8

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all trying to multitask all from my phone... FiOS tech support... facebook... texting... and erc live sale lolol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sublime go D10

Haha, Maybe one day.

Remember to put sold

Sublime put sold after the numbers!

....sold

Obviously my first rodeo.

That is it everyone!! Thank you all for participating, Hope everyone enjoyed themselves as well! While it may look easy, sorting everything will take some time, I will PM everyone a list of what you purchased along with the Item # as well as the price. I will Begin shipping Tuesday and will ask each person their best day for shipping or if you wish to pick up locally.

As far as prizes, once I consolidate the items, I will put a ticket in with your name on it for every coral you purchased and begin pulling names and will post winners here on this thread as well!!

Also, after the list is consolidated, I will also post up a list of remaining item numbers for pieces that were not sold during the sale and if anyone wishes to buy them just send me a PM!!!

Thank you again Everyone, without all your support, we would be nothing!

the high price items dont seem to sell on the live sales

Same as last one.

I nabbed a pink scoly that is probably cousins to the one it looks like you nabbed, you might have seen it in my tank? Everything ERC I consider showpiece.

With the ones not sold are you going to be reposting the picture as well?

Edited by ExoticReefCreations

Thanks so much ERC, this was my first live sale and wow it was awesome! Excellent selection of choice livestock at excellent prices. Hope every one else had a great time.

Same as last one.

I nabbed a pink scoly that is probably cousins to the one it looks like you nabbed, you might have seen it in my tank? Everything ERC I consider showpiece.

+1000000

Same as last one.

so cute....this bromance is surviving the distance....now you even have cousin corals  :wub:

Brad which torch you get? I might want it.

11271487964_5a5e936ae5.jpg

B2 Aussie Branching Torch $27

11270174486_82fa38f805.jpg

A35 Green Aussie Branching Torch $28

B2 is the one I don't really want

Edited by brad908