Update Picture of My Anemone/LPS Tank

ChrisTran

I would love to know more about the tank. Is there a build thread for it?

Chris, I was so lazy to do a build thread for this tank.  It has been up and running for about a year now.

Wow, I love the colors. How big is your tank?

The tank is a 40g shallow rimless.

DUDE! I love your tank. Different than anything I've ever seen. My only suggestion and this really is being a nit pick, I would love if you cleaned the background so there was more contrast between it and the aquascape/corals. We'll done bro!

Stop being lazy and give us more!!! Lol I wanna see some build pics, how you designed with the sculpture in the center. Thus thing is stunning and very sleek.

No doubt. Wake up, sleep is completely overrated!!

i had the chance to see it in person a few weeks ago and it really is clean looking and a smooth implementation. chris is really organized and put a lot of thought into it. the waterfall from the bonsai structure is a bonus and unique.

Wow Chris!  That tank has come a long way!  I still had your last picture from many months ago as a background on one of my desktops.  Now seeing it again it looks even more amazing =).  I would have never thought that tank was gonna end up looking like that the day you picked it up!  Top Notch!

For those asking...the tank is 36x24x12 if I do recall correctly.  The Bonsai tree is artificial, but a cool and unique add-on.  I didn't even know it had a waterfall....BONUS!!

Thank you for your kind compliments!

DUDE! I love your tank. Different than anything I've ever seen. My only suggestion and this really is being a nit pick, I would love if you cleaned the background so there was more contrast between it and the aquascape/corals. We'll done bro!

Agreed.  I have some cleanup to do :rolleyes:

wow, that is gorgeous!  what are the dimensions of the tank?  is that a real bonsai tree? 

Adam did a good job building this tank for me.  It's a 36x24x12 with routed edge and flame polish.  The bonsai is a fake one i picked up from Ebay :rolleyes:

Stop being lazy and give us more!!! Lol I wanna see some build pics, how you designed with the sculpture in the center. Thus thing is stunning and very sleek.

The box in the center has a hidden door to the inside of the stand where wires and equipments are kept.  I used a LED strip for ceiling light and another one is hidden inside the stand rim serving as a night/moon light.

MoonLight.jpg

At one time the tank has 8 Maximas but i've never had luck with those French Polynesian clams.  Currently It is a home of 5 different types of anemones (Gigantea, Magnifcent, Malu, Rock anemone and Tupe anemone) and different LPS including NPS.

FullDropDown.jpg