LIVE SALE 8/31!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

That is it folks!!! I want to personally THANK YOU ALL for taking the time out of your day. I know some of you have to get the lawn mowed now and participate in other things. Have a great Holiday, I will work as fast as possible to get invoices out to all. Thank you again for all the support, without you all we wouldn't be able to do this!! Did everyone enjoy themselves!?!?! Would love to hear some feedback on what we can do to improve as well!!  if you all wish to do this regularly I will gladly do so!!

Remember we hand pick all our corals, if your ever looking for something specific just contact us! With frag swap season coming around we will be bringing in Corals once maybe twice a week!

Edited by ExoticReefCreations

That is it folks!!! I want to personally THANK YOU ALL for taking the time out of your day. I know some of you have to get the lawn mowed now and participate in other things. Have a great Holiday, I will work as fast as possible to get invoices out to all. Thank you again for all the support, without you all we wouldn't be able to do this!! Did everyone enjoy themselves!?!?! Would love to hear some feedback on what we can do to improve as well!!  if you all wish to do this regularly I will gladly do so!!

Remember we hand pick all our corals, if your ever looking for something specific just contact us! With frag swap season coming around we will be bringing in Corals once maybe twice a week!

Congrats man! job well done.

I am going practicing fast typing for the next one!