Smallreefs' 150g upgrade!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a few things moved over...and fed the fish today...only ones I didn't see we're my jawfish (probably made a home on the back of something) and my white cheek tang...no clue where he could be hiding...saw everyone else, got a picture of a few...the only ones that really stay out swimming are my Lamarcks and my shrimp goby, though I think it's cause he can't find his girlfriend, the jawfish's burrow

Flasher wrasse...so pretty!

image-69.jpg

Zoa corner

image-70.jpg

1 of the anemones and pair of clowns

image-71.jpg

And 6 fish in one picture...and my gorgonian and the yumas(you can see the one that has decided to stretch from the top rock down to the rock below...ridiculous)

image-72.jpg

d@mn, and you were supposed to be the one taking forever and you're already stocked and loading with corals. i need to get moving!

lol Marcos..I'm just moving everything over from the 50g a little at a time...till my canopy is up this weekend and I can hang lights...

Got all the corals moved with only 1 fatality...one of my frogspawns decided it didn't like the transition and literally jellied when I put it in the new tank...but oh we'll...

Also, got the clam moved! It looks much happier in the new tank with room to move around....

FTS

image-73.jpg

And now heading out to pick up my wp powerhead...and get the canopy on tonight and lighting! Hopefully then my anemones will find where they want to be...they have been moving around like crazy since being in here ....

How did the clam move go? Was it relatively easy to get it out?

So I had touched him yesterday and he was well stuck to the bottom...and then today when I went to touch him again and see where he was stuck he wasn't attached to the floor....he had grabbed onto a rock...so I summarily scooped him up and moved him!

So I had touched him yesterday and he was well stuck to the bottom...and then today when I went to touch him again and see where he was stuck he wasn't attached to the floor....he had grabbed onto a rock...so I summarily scooped him up and moved him!

Well that was easy!!

Lol I know right! And we by the canopy on tonight and the lights hung...almost would be enough light...just a few shadows, so I'm glad I've already lined up 2 more...they will make it awesome!

So...just get the rest of my doors stained and up and it's good...

Oh and to get the other tank drained and out of the room! Need to sell it..hhhrrrmmmm bet I now where I can do that!

Especially since I want to move the futon down there,lol not enough room!

Edited by smallreef

Let me know when you're ready for some new frogspawn, I've got several different colonies that were gifted my way, would love to pay them forward.

Got the doors n the canopy! Almost complete...as you will notice..need a few more lights...picking those up Wed. & this build will officially be 'complete' or so I'll tell my husband,lol

image-77.jpg

So...building a partition to put my electronics on and keep dry :) my husband thinks any kind of moisture or salt creep will start a fire..not that I disagree...but he's a little .. particular,lol