Smallreefs' 150g upgrade!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...I'm going to keep an eye on their sale too...

Though other than the last 2 I'm waiting for from QR...don't know if I'm going to add more fish..

I did stop in there the other day and pick up a couple new zoa frags from IC :x

No doubt he will notice those!

• 1 month later...

That looks really neat! I may have just been inspired to create something similar :)

Did you see the HUGE frogspawn in the top middle...look familiar? I think it loves its new home!

Did you see the HUGE frogspawn in the top middle...look familiar? I think it loves its new home!

Yeah, I think it went to the right tank! Looking forward to seeing it get even bigger :)

Looking good, Kim! What happened to your Zoa garden? Is it just smaller looking in that nice big tank?

Looking good, Kim! What happened to your Zoa garden? Is it just smaller looking in that nice big tank?

Lol yeah...you can't see all of it...it's wrapped around the left hand side of the tank...and a few on the rocks....

When we get our cerameco pieces on from the GB I, racing the right hand arch with a tall column and making the arch taller and farthe back and placing my cerameco frag rack in the front over there...hopefully I'll be able to have enough on both sides of the tank so you can actually see them! Lol

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

So, just a quick update...

picked up a very cute bristletooth tang this weekend, along with a few new corals and ricordias...

the tang is still alive after 4Days which is the longest any new fish has lasted...because my wonderful lamarcks is a harassing *iotch...

she picks on any fish near her size...so i am debating on trying a blue jaw trigger...just so someone is in there to keep her nasty attitude in check,lol

but...myself and a few friends are going to Dr.Macs next Monday, so I'll wait to do a new FTS till after :)

Edited by smallreef

• 2 weeks later...

So, after a very fun filled day at Dr. Macs and then a stop at QR....I have a few pretty new things...

Also, a lobo auction win, a few zoas and a mystery wrasse from BRK the other day....

And you'll have to wait for pictures until atleast tomorrow since my Dj strip tried to catch on fire..so I have no where to plug in my day lights...until tomorrow.....my husband said I should have bought this toy from the beginning!

image-104.jpg

So looks like I'm going to have a few new fun things to learn!

Moving on up *cause you're moving on* mooooooving on up to that delllluuuuuuuuuux apartmeeeeeeeent in the skyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Congrats on the new equipment!  I probably saw you, or just missed you at Q earlier today. 

Moving on up *cause you're moving on* mooooooving on up to that delllluuuuuuuuuux apartmeeeeeeeent in the skyyyyyyyyyyyy!

OK George. lol

Lol...this has been my first day with daylight in 5 days,lol lets let everything get back to normal before I go taking pictures,lol

Also, haven't fragged or set up my new stuff in the tank...

May be after the meeting sat.,lol