New to Salt Water/WAMAS

Hello,

I wanted to introduce my self and say hello to everyone here! I am a cop and live in Fredericksburg, VA. I have always loved reef aquariums and aquatic life. I am finally in a place and time in my life that I can start up a salt water reef tank!

The forums here have given me an amazing amount of information and over the next several months I will be setting up a 90 gallon tank :-) I am putting together my list now of stuff I need/want and will be starting to purchase soon. The DIY LED lighting is def. a project I cannot wait to start as well.. Well I look forward to chatting with you all :-)

Oh and yup I am a paid member of the forum :-D

Welcome aboard! Lots of great folks here, I think you're going to enjoy the ride!

Welcome

Welcome aboard!!!!!

What size tank are you thinking about? Might be some right here that have what you need.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fun never mind I see you said a 90 gallon. Keep checking here also Craig's list

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the club! Post up in the "want to buy" section what you're looking for once you get your list ready. Good luck with the tank build and make sure to start a dedicated tank build thread so we can all watch the progress.

Yes that's my dog Zigan.. He is my personal dog how ever I did train him with the K-9 unit and he has great potential so we will see :-)

I second what others have said.  If you don't have definite desires for which tank you want and equipment you want, just hang around the forums here and subscribe to the WTB forum so you get emails when there are posts and probably within the month you'll see some really nice things you can put together into a system for way less than retail.

Thanks for the advice.. The first thing I am watching out for is the tank/stand.. Once I get those then I will know what direction to go.

Welcome to WAMAS! It's a great community to learn from.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2