DDiver's 300g/Restaurant Build

DDiver

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The food was great when the wife and I stopped in last week. We'll be back soon! I bet the table in front of the tank is a popular seating choice.

The food was great when the wife and I stopped in last week. We'll be back soon! I bet the table in front of the tank is a popular seating choice.

it sure is...might have to start taking reservations for that table ;)

Hmm I don't know where the pic went..post-2631591-0-35371400-1367516803_thumb.jpg

WOW Billy...I saw pics of that guy when you got him and had him in a Rubbermaid, but he looks even more colossal now that he is in the tank!

I also see the "PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE AQUARIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" sign below ;). Got enough exclamation points there ROFL! Having troubles already I see.......LOL!

I will have to come back for a full meal soon...the tasting on soft open and the unofficial "first service" the week or two prior has left me craving for more =).

WOW Billy...I saw pics of that guy when you got him and had him in a Rubbermaid, but he looks even more colossal now that he is in the tank!

I also see the "PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE AQUARIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" sign below ;). Got enough exclamation points there ROFL! Having troubles already I see.......LOL!

I will have to come back for a full meal soon...the tasting on soft open and the unofficial "first service" the week or two prior has left me craving for more =).

yea eventually I'll need you to build an even bigger tank as he grows...probably 5 years from now I'll need something wider...and yes kids are tapping on it and parents not reprimanding hence the exclamation points ...

is that a CLAM???????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggest I ever did see

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I heard Sean from Aquaco was working/installing/servicing this tank....

well you heard wrong ;) Sean has been a good friend and mentor so we bounce ideas off each other so he did have a role in the design aspect of the system.As far as install, that was me coordinating with the architect/contractors.Maintenance is me algae wiping and making sure its nice and handprint free.Water change once a week if i have time.I would never let anyone maintain my tank, except for maybe Sean...lol

The clam is looking great Billy! As is the rest of the tank. Willl try to make the trek over there soon :)

yea eventually I'll need you to build an even bigger tank as he grows...probably 5 years from now I'll need something wider...and yes kids are tapping on it and parents not reprimanding hence the exclamation points ...

Should change the sign stating that little fingers that touch the tank will be cut off and fed to the clam :bb: :bb:

Building a bigger tank for that awesome clam will be AWESOME....can we say :scuba:

Whoa Adam. Way to get a new generation interested in the hobby lol.. off to the guillotine!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Whoa Adam. Way to get a new generation interested in the hobby lol.. off to the guillotine!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

;) Won't deter from the hobby...just deter from giant clams LOL....and they are already rare enough as it is so consider it an attempt at conservation and rebuilding the supply of giant clams for others to enjoy ROFLMAO

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Billy may be alive ( food is great! stop by if you are in Reston, end of the shopping center with Home Depot.) but the clam is not...... I was in there a month or so ago to see the clam, and Billy said he passed away to Davy Jones Locker.

Looking at the tank right now. The xenia is doing great! :)

The food is great, I always have to bring home the Pad Thai for my wife when I stop in.

• 1 year later...

Hmm I don't know where the pic went..attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Bumpskis :) wamas is going clam crazy with a clamazing speaker coming to town. Would love to also love to hear how the business and tank is doing.