FFE was great!!!

Jan

Was great meeting lots of new people and seeing some that I already knew. It's wonderful to be around such great people with so much knowledge that they're more than willing to share. Was fun for my first Wamas frag fest extravaganza, definately won't be my last.

I had a great time. Good seeing Tom again. Didn't really get to talk to many people but hope to next meeting. Learned a lot too!

I too had a great time! It was good meeting you all that I didnt meet last meeting and seeing some of the people that I already knew....and i want to reiterate...so many of us in woodrbidge yet no lfs???

I had a great time, nice to socialize with people who love reef keeping. All the free frags will stock up my empty tank. This was my first and I'll definitely come again.

this is my first, and hopefully not my last FFE? more than what i was expecting. thanks for putting this together. for those that setup a tank, i know it was a lot of work and i appreciate you guys doing all that work just to let us see what you have.

I always have a great time seeing everyone. We're a very active club and it shows when we all turn out like this (even if it's for free frags).

We owe a huge debt of gratitude to Chip (flowerseller) who really took the lead to help pull this off today. Chip's a pro when it comes to FragFests and without his experience at organizing these things, I don't think it would go quite as smoothly. (Although there is something to say about Doug's, "now form two lines, and I'll flip this coin" approach to making sure everybody gets a fair shot at getting a coral that might be in short supply.

Finally, one can't forget to thank our two speakers today, OUSnakebyte (Mike Henley) and Scott711 for their talks. Mike, I'll be dropping you a line so we can get a copy of your slides to post for people. I know they'll all want to know your coral dip formulas.

This was my first Frag Fest, and It was better than advertised.

from learning about common pests, to the tank drilling demonstration, to all the new frags of corals!!!

thanks to all the folks that put this together, and for making it a wonderful day.

cheers

david

As a newer member of WAMAS, it was really nice to get to meet quite a few of you all this afternoon. It's nice to match some faces to the frequent posters on here. Had a great time as this was my first FFE, and big thanks to the speakers!

Neil

:bb: A Big THANK YOU! :bb: :clap:

To all the sponsors as well as everyone that volunteered time and Donations/Supplies to make this another Awesome and Succesful WAMAS event!

As always I met some more great people and made some great deals/trades and received some great frags that are sure to improve my tanks!

It was great. I got home, got my hands in the tank and lost track of time... I had no idea until 20 minutes ago that it was almost 1am.

Forrest,

Thank you for the beautiful palys. They look great! If ever you're in my neck of the woods please don't hesitate to stop by. I'm just 15 minutes away from where FFE was held.

Jan

It was great. I got home, got my hands in the tank and lost track of time... I had no idea until 20 minutes ago that it was almost 1am.

FFE was awesome. Special shout out to all the vendors who helped make it all happen.

had a good time at FF wonederfull to meet everyone and put faces with names thanks to everyone that donated there corals and esp there TIME thanks JAN for the fish food

Fantastic meeting! :clap:

Thanks to the organizers, speakers, vendors, supporters (raffle donations), and last but not least, the volunteers. Especially the ones doing the grilling :biggrin:

I can't wait to test out the Bayer-dip method.

This was my second FF and there's no way I'd have ever guessed that it would be even better than the first one, but sure enough it was! Thanks WAMAS!

Edited by donnievaz