T-Rocks ADA Rimless Build

trockafella

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks John.. Going to eventually be all Euphyllias in the tank, just a few things left to move... Kind of a species specific tank.. I do like it, and im happy the tank has been doing pretty well lately. Hopefully going to upgrade towards the end of the summer.. The fish are ready for a bigger home. I will try to get some better pics taken one of these days..

I see the reflection of that tusk... Such a great fish!

Lol.. I was trying to get a pic with him in it, but it never stays still long enough to get a good one... Very cool fish.! I am pretty happy with my stocklist.. Not planning to add anymore fish til the next tank though.. Got a few in mind once that happens..

Thanks John.. Going to eventually be all Euphyllias in the tank, just a few things left to move... Kind of a species specific tank..

Great plan...I am thinking of weeding out the SPS in my tank to achieve something similiar...I am just a sucker for all LPS, not sure I could limit myself to just Euphyllias, but I love the idea and look forward to seeing your vision come together...

Yeah i started with it just being an LPS tank and decided for now i wanted to try a species specific tank. With all the incredible euphys out there now i figure i can still make a really cool tank out of one species. But theyre so expensive so its gonna be a slow project. But Im getting there.

Very nice!!

(edited)

Tank looks great! I miss having wavy corals. I may need to add some LPS to the non angel tank.

I love the waving corals.. It gives me the oceans motion feel...

And that Tusk you gave me is doing great.!! I can get him to eat from my hands sometimes.. Not like the cow but he is getting there...

Edited by trockafella

looks terrible, water is too clear, fish look too happy.

start over and go bigger like 6000000 gallons

looks really nice though.

Yeah I hate such a clean tank too..!! Maybe I should go 6 months without a waterchange too...

Maybe you will make it over one of these days...