T-Rocks ADA Rimless Build

trockafella

Looking good Travis. Keep the pics coming.

Yeah I need to take Jake up on taking some good pics for me.. Id really like to get some nice fish pics, but i am a terrible photographer.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The light is so thin. Gonna get a light tree made one of these days.

Oh, and the programming on the light was super simple. Even Ryan could figure it out.

Nice!  What fish are in there now?  I can't get over the speed that boxfish grows at.

IM actually rehoming a some fish as they have gotten large, and the upgrade isn't going to happen soon enough.. So I will talk fish in a few weeks once things have settled..  The cowfish has grown pretty quickly.. Luckily it doesn't need space like a tang to swim all over.. So I am keeping the cow, he'll be fine til we upgrade. My tank isn't huge, but very open and he seems to be very happy in it..  I can hand feed him anytime, rub his belly, I could literally hand remove him at anytime. 

However, after moving some fish Im not gonna rush more fish as we might still be moving this summer, and don't wanna deal with moving a lot of fish. I am gonna be adding a bunch more corals soon though..

When it comes time to do your upgrade let me know if you want me to house any of your fish temporary till everything is set up.

When it comes time to do your upgrade let me know if you want me to house any of your fish temporary till everything is set up.

Thanks Jake, I really appreciate the offer..

(edited)

The light is so thin. Gonna get a light tree made one of these days.

Oh, and the programming on the light was super simple. Even Ryan could figure it out.

What type and size light is it? Your tank is 48" right? Tank looks great but what happened to all the euphylia that were in the last pic update?

Edited by L8 2 RISE

What type and size light is it? Your tank is 48" right? Tank looks great but what happened to all the euphylia that were in the last pic update?

Sold everything but the hammers.. Going to make it an all Hammer tank.. Its gonna be "to legit to quit"

Looks awesome Travis, very nice!!!

Thanks... Maybe one day you and I will have an aquascape contest, I think I might be able to give you a run for your money....  It will much better when I get some new corals in it... At least one new Gem coming in next week.. Maybe more......

Sam.. Its the new Maxspect Razor 27" 16K...  Its dialed WAY down in the pic. I was surprised how well it lights up the whole tank. I have it about 18" above the water right now.

Thanks... Maybe one day you and I will have an aquascape contest, I think I might be able to give you a run for your money....  It will much better when I get some new corals in it... At least one new Gem coming in next week.. Maybe more......

Sounds like a plan.