Steve's (forrealb50's) new tank... going deep!

Yeah, the tank is really big/bulky, but its not long, I think thats what throws off the look of how big it is in the pics. BTW, I got my magnets and pegboard, so I will probably be calling you this weekend for advise..

Okay cool. You will need a #4 screw that fits in the hole. I have a whole pack you can use if you want to swing by.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like a nice sandbed.........you still going to need my sand? I personally wouldn't put anything too much deeper because it ends up becoming unsightly (IMO). It's here for you if you want it.

That looks like a nice sandbed.........you still going to need my sand? I personally wouldn't put anything too much deeper because it ends up becoming unsightly (IMO). It's here for you if you want it.

I probably won't need it now but thank you. I can't wait until we get our frags!

What is the coral that is directly below the sailfin tang in the last pic? White/red?

Coming together nicely, Steve! (and remember, possession is 9/10 of the law ph34r.gif ) lol

What is the coral that is directly below the sailfin tang in the last pic? White/red?

Coming together nicely, Steve! (and remember, possession is 9/10 of the law ph34r.gif ) lol

Haha!

That is a coco worm. Very cool.

I'm going to buy an orange shoulder tang when Travis takes his back.