Recommendation for Glass tank builder.

moga

Check with Sean over at Fins and Feathers. He helped DaveS get his custom tank, and is having several custom tanks built right now.

I got my 3' x 3' rimless cube tank from Miracles.......great quality and a great price.

is it in local vendor?

is it in local vendor?

miracles is in canada but they make great tanks. very good product support as well from what i've seen.

My experience with Glasscages was ... not great. I flushed $500 down the toilet, essentially. You can search for the relevant thread.

My experience with Miracles in Canada was spectacular. Tank is beautiful. Buying experience was great.

Any one actually received a glass tank from NAGA? We were in discussions to make me one a few months back.

Any one actually received a glass tank from NAGA? We were in discussions to make me one a few months back.

I think Sean told me that Jeff's making him some custom glass cubes now.

I am doing both. Lead times on glass tanks though are going about 4+weeks now. Acrylic is about 2-3 weeks now. I am not as cheap as GC is. I do the bevelled glass edges. I have access to a waterjet so I can do most any custom cutouts in glass. Everything though is costly when doing those options. I have pictures of what I sent to Sean at F&F if he does not but, I'll let him chime in on things. I do have a 31"x31"x31" Starphire rimless cube going to him next.

I am absolutely happy with the tank NAGA built me . nice, clean contact at the seams, absolutely perfect dimesions( it is built into the wall at our clients house) it fit perfectly . very reasonable pricing. I cant wait for this next cube tank, which will sit on top of the steel welded stand he built...including custom sump. Every thing I have gotten from him has been equal quality to AGE and Miracles.

If you have any questions about his work please call me i can tell you that his work is great.

I am doing both. Lead times on glass tanks though are going about 4+weeks now. Acrylic is about 2-3 weeks now. I am not as cheap as GC is. I do the bevelled glass edges. I have access to a waterjet so I can do most any custom cutouts in glass. Everything though is costly when doing those options. I have pictures of what I sent to Sean at F&F if he does not but, I'll let him chime in on things. I do have a 31"x31"x31" Starphire rimless cube going to him next.

Hey Jeff,

i know you are busy.. your email just didn't go through last time~..

i want 29x29x20 glass tank..~

let me know the estimate.~

I do have a 31"x31"x31" Starphire rimless cube going to him next.

I would love to see some of the pictures of your glass tanks Jeff. Sean???? Pics man!

• 2 weeks later...