Thanks, BRK, for the social!

Origami

John and crew,

Thanks for being great hosts for today's social. I was only able to stay around part of the time, but it looked like we got the joint hopping and that people were having a great time.

It was a good time, the baby even liked it (she is turning into a fish tank guru)

Inlaws love the clam and mandarin they got, really good time

thanks and see you guys soon im sure.

A clam and a mandrin thats sweet dude hope the mandrin makes it... try getting it to eat frozen or I used to feed mine micro pellets. I got to see hilary :) and a few other people I've been hopeing to see... I got a 24-28g nano with a nice light for 120 and two mags new in box for 120. Both are excellent deals and I thank john for putting it together as well as the members who lugged out thier stuff.

agreed. this was my 1st brk social since the old store, even scored a sump for free! great b-day present!

Honestly I did not plan on coming to this social, even though I wanted to. I was coming back from a business trip in North Dakota and literally got off the plane and came to BRK. I'm glad I did. I scored 2 protein skimmers and a WAMAS membership and met very nice people!

Tony

had a good time, grabed a shrimp some coral, food and got a new light. Nice clean tanks and helpful staff

Yes brk has great customer service... welcome to the club tony and trueself sorry I missed you basically I bought a tank and my gf made me leave:) shes like your dads going to kill you.. anyway thanks again to brk.

Had a great time. Thank you Johnny and the BRK staff for hosting this event. Great work on the grill, Craig. The burgers and hot dogs were delicious.

GO WAMAS!!!

Thanks a lot for hosting the event. It was a great chance to see the place, and admire the healthy corals and fish. Loved the burgers and dogs, too. Even sold a few things. Good day!

WOW!!! What a turnout!!! Thank you WAMAS!!! At one point I lost count at over 85 people I bet we broke 100 members at some point! The garage sale was cool, sounds like some people did well, I know I picked up a few things as well. Thanks Chef Craig for the outstanding grilling skills, he cooked 80 burgers and at least 40 hot dogs!

Thanks again, I hope everyone got some great deals and enjoyed the store. We work very hard on the cleanliness of the tanks and overall store, as well as providing the healthiest livestock and the largest variety of drygoods and livestock in the area.

Cheers WAMAS!!!

John

Man, it sounds like it was a great time! I wish I would have been able to make it :( I guess I will have to make a trip out to see you soon, Johnny.

On the plus side, though, I did scuba for the first time even though it has been on my 'to-do' list for more than 15 years. :)