Recent pictures of my 2007 TOM

johnnybv

Many have asked to see recent pictures of my tank, tonight a snapped a bunch of pictures, not the best but quite a few decent shots. The tank has been running for about 4 years now and has over 100 different corals in it, from hard core SPS, LPS and softies. Enjoy, I will take some better ones someday and clean them up.....BTW really just playing around with a new camera!

IMG_5855.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

IMG_5859.jpg

IMG_5860.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5865.jpg

IMG_5867.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5872.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5880.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5888.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

IMG_5898.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg

Very nice tank. I see you have a lemon peel angel with the flame. I have a very healthy lemon peel angel in another tank. Do you think when I add my new flame angel I could also add the lemon peel? Have you had any issues. My flame which is currently in my 210 is pretty large.

It dosn't look like one of the new flame angels is going to make it. Pretty sad, he was eating but seemed to get caught on a power head. Not the intake just like his gill got stuck. I don't think he will pull through.

Very nice tank. I see you have a lemon peel angel with the flame. I have a very healthy lemon peel angel in another tank. Do you think when I add my new flame angel I could also add the lemon peel? Have you had any issues. My flame which is currently in my 210 is pretty large.

It dosn't look like one of the new flame angels is going to make it. Pretty sad, he was eating but seemed to get caught on a power head. Not the intake just like his gill got stuck. I don't think he will pull through.

I have never seen the lemon peel do anything that would make me remove him, but given their history I would get him out if I had the chance. My regals are the trouble makers.....too bad abou the flame, I will get some more small ones soon.

john

Is that a sunset monti on the right side of the tank? It looks amazing!

Is that a sunset monti on the right side of the tank? It looks amazing!

Yep, that is a sunset....there are many corals of that calibur in there, but many of them are hidden by the large colonies...

John

I could come over and help you uncover some of the corals that are hiding :biggrin: Ill bring my bone cutters and beers and we could make it a party! haha

it is really sick how fast his corals have grown. There are some sweet corals being over grown by other corals. That sunset if huge and growing over a ora coral.

The best view of his tank is top down, all kinds of hidden gems in there and the best way to see them is from the top.

I didnt see a rabbit fish in his pics. Maybe your thinking the Sailfin is a rabbitfish?

I didnt see a rabbit fish in his pics. Maybe your thinking the Sailfin is a rabbitfish?

From that angle the sailfin looked like a siganus doliatus or similar siganus but the color pattern is Sailfin.