September POTM Winner!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Gadgets

humm I second a recount... the guy who runs the show shouldn't win by land slide... who votes on this stuff anyways?

just joking!

congrats Chris!

Wait, first a member of the TOTM committee wins the TOTM and then they guy who runs the POTM wins the POTM. Washingtonian corruption has found it's way into WAMAS.

G.

LMAO!!! You guys are crazy!!! Maybe we should go to paper ballots instead of electronic. :)

Then we will have the hanging chad issue. I say we get down to the best 2 then let the 2 members fight for it at the next meeting.

Then we will have the hanging chad issue. I say we get down to the best 2 then let the 2 members fight for it at the next meeting.

H-E-double hockey sticks yeah, I'm down with that. I'll bring the popcorn. Free sutures for the winner :biggrin:

Not without access to the winning photos. They seem to be deleted from the Vote thread.

Yeah! What's up with that?

Where are the previous Picture of the Month Threads. I've looked for the previous threads and they appear to have been deleted or hidden. I supposedly won a month or two ago but I don't remember what picture I submitted and I can't find to previous threads.

Can we get the previous threads visible again?

I'm down to watch that!!! brutal fire ring of victory! fight to the death!!!