Hi guys!

dzekunoi

Hi everybody!

Seems like I did not show up at WAMAS forever.

Many things happened, mostly bad, but everything goes to normal now.

The tank was priority #42 (or so) for awhile. Slowly declined but survived neglect. Some corals are gone :( Lost my beautiful ricordea collection, all plating montis I had, acans and echinos gone too Wondering if somebody I shared frags with may share them back with me?

But anems and clams are even better looking than before. Guess they like slightly dirty water.

Many times I was thinking about breaking the tank down but did not have neither time, nor energy to do so. Glad I did not.

Now struggling to bring everything back to normal - water change does miracles.

Sorry everybody who waited me to contact them ( Doug :blush: with the anem, others ).

Anyway, it's great to be back. I missed our reefers community alot!

Welcome back Inna. No problem w/ the anem. Just wondering where you disappeared to. Glad things are back where you can spare the time on the box-o-water.

Long time no hear from or see.... Glad to hear that you are back though! :clap:

Dave

Hi, there you are! I mentioned you to someone yesterday talking about the history of the work tank. Nice to see you here again!

welcome back! if you have bone cutters and feel like driving to dc i got a few things you can have.

Good to see you back on here again, Inna!! Anything I have that can be divided is yours for the asking! That Tapetum I got from you is about 8" in diameter, and finally seems to have stopped growing.

*HUGS*

bob

Thanks guys! :cheers:

This is exactly what I missed all this time! :drink: Being a part of such an awesome gang.

I'm really happy to be back. Hope to stop by at the winter meeting to see you all.

I will never reject a welcome back frag or two also ;)

BTW, thanks for restoring my access to the most important Forums!!!