Fall Meeting Trade Thread

dbartco

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug,

I hear there is a need for the fragging, something about the plugs not on the way.

I have quite a bit of dry rock rubble (finger size) that Reef eScape could donate to the project if needed.

As for trade bait, I will offer a frag pack.

Green Pocillipora

Metalic Green Pocillipora

Pink Stylopora

Green Stylopora

Lavander Acro

Bubble Gum Pink Millipora

peach with blue / purple polyp encrusting Montipora (slow grower)

Al frags have been mounted for months, most are well incrusted

Several Available $75 Cool trades welcome

Also available:

ORA Neon Green Birdsnest

Blood Red encrusting Montipora

Autum Twilight (or whateve Bob named it when he auctioned it) tricolor Monti

Pictures pending

Sorry to say all I'll be bringing with me is $ and alot of thank you's. Hopefully the next meeting I will be able to contribute to the trading. My apologies but I just got into the hobby.

Its cute and all but the " daddy the rocks dont look as cool as the fishy store's tank" from my 6 & 7 year old boys gets me down sometimes. They are ruthless lol :blush:

Sean

rottloverr@yahoo.com

Woodbridge,Va

Quote: I wanna have other fish say " darn I wanna be in his tank, he has pristine water".

I'm planning on bringing a couple disk with a couple of Tubs Blues zoos (the ones I bought from Rik @ the summer symp.) they are amazing and grow fast , and a couple disks of neon pink with blue ring zoos for trade. I also have some light pink with light green skirt palys, and some light purple palys. I also have one 1/2" frag of a bright orange polyp monti digi all up for trade.

Send me a pm if you want to setup a trade, I'm looking for some cool sps.

Edited by Nitro Junkie

Let's see...

I've got some nice bright red blastomussa wellsi polyps for trade. The frag has three good sized (quarter+) polyps and a few babies.

One small frag of cyphastrea decadia http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedcyphastrea.htm (just glued last weekend) and one small frag of this cyphastrea: http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedbloodredcyphastrea.htm

Also have a few polyps of the green center clove polyps that Ming at Atlantis used to sell for $10 a polyp.

I'll try to get some pics up later this week(end).

Only looking for LPS (acans/micromussa) and zoas.

Garrett.

gastone interested in all three what kind of zoas you looking for?

I have:

Green Cap Colony

Olive cap small colony

purple digi colony

Blue SPS colony (browned out)

Tricolor frags

pink milli frag

Dark purple monti

Purple monti colony

Pavona Colony

Valida colony (alittle browned but has purpletip)

Baby blue with brown body SPS (big frags)

small cali tort frag 1/2 inch

frag valida

elephant ear mushroom

GSP colony

purple gorgonia 4 inch

3-4 red and blue stop mushroom

Hammer frag couple heads 2-3 inch spread

Xenia

Yellow polp colony

Neon green Zoa colony

Looking for rare SPS, LPS or cash. Like to trade some of these for smaller rarer corals because my tank is way too crowded.

bkmarket interested in the clam and the sun coral if you see something you would like

Edited by phisigs79

Grav-

Is that trades and/or $75 for that frag pack?

Yes. $75 takes it. I have several. Also like to trade so if you have something non-run-of-the-mill I'm game.

I've got some corals I'm looking to include in the fragging session where the frags are given away. A large toadstool, green monti cap, mushrooms, and a few others. Where is the thread to sign up for this?

James,

That ric you inquired about has two mouths now. I'm willing to bring it along so you can help me slice and dice them. I actually don't want to trade away all of the splits, but would be willing to offer one of this guy to you for "services rendered". LOL

Question about this.....

Will someone bring along an actinic light? I have no clue how we'll be able to tell which one is which without a light. Is there a secret to it? :)

I also have lots of giant red mushrooms and various size chunks of capnella, which I will be giving away to anyone who wants them.

Tracy

James,

That ric you inquired about has two mouths now. I'm willing to bring it along so you can help me slice and dice them. I actually don't want to trade away all of the splits, but would be willing to offer one of this guy to you for "services rendered". LOL

Question about this.....

Will someone bring along an actinic light? I have no clue how we'll be able to tell which one is which without a light. Is there a secret to it? :)

I also have lots of giant red mushrooms and various size chunks of capnella, which I will be giving away to anyone who wants them.

Tracy

at the last meeting a bunch of people brought along temp. tank setups to sell frags out of , they had lighting I'm sure they would let you put your rics under to see what colors they are. I'm sure people will be doing the same again

Mother colony of cyphastrea decadia:

cyphastreadecadia.jpg

Mother colony of blood red eyes cyphastrea:

RedEyesCyphastrea.jpg

Picture of clove polyp (impossible for me to get an accurate image with my limited skills):

GreenClovePolyp.jpg

Red blastos:

redblastos.jpg

Some red and green blastos I could be persuaded to part with or frag (I've never fragged blastos):

redandgreenblastos.jpg

Galaxia:

Fishtank1027039.jpg

Frogspawn:

Frogspawn-1.jpg

Pink ricordia florida (again, can't get an accurate pic)

RicordiaFlorida.jpg

I think that's it. Only looking for LPS (acans/micromussa) and zoanthids.

Please pm if interested.

Garrett.

Edited by gastone

Let's see...

I've got some nice bright red blastomussa wellsi polyps for trade. The frag has three good sized (quarter+) polyps and a few babies.

One small frag of cyphastrea decadia http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedcyphastrea.htm (just glued last weekend) and one small frag of this cyphastrea: http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedbloodredcyphastrea.htm

Also have a few polyps of the green center clove polyps that Ming at Atlantis used to sell for $10 a polyp.

I'll try to get some pics up later this week(end).

Only looking for LPS (acans/micromussa) and zoas.

Garrett.

Okay - I've been waiting for someone to put some green center clove polyps up for trade or sale forever. I finally ordered some from Mrcoral last week. But I'll bet yours are nicer.

bob

Who is lining up donations for the frag workshop? I have a furry red pavona that we could probably get 6-10 nice little frags out of that I'm willing to donate.

Are there enough frag plugs? Glue? I can charge up my portable dremel and bring it along, as well.

bob

I have a good size colony of brown star polyps that I can bring to donate to the frag workshop. Not the most gorgeous coral but great for frag demonstration and good beginer coral. I also ordered a 50 pack of frag disc that will be in this week, I can bring some to donate as well. I just need to know to bring them :)

anyone have extra frag glue laying around from Bemmer glue groupbuy? I need 2 of those.

Also looking to purchase some sps frag/colony

Edited by bk_market

anyone have extra frag glue laying around from Bemmer glue groupbuy? I need 2 of those.

Sure, I bought extra in case anyone needed some down the road. I'll bring two tubes to the meeting and sell it to you at the price I paid. Now I have to go back and see how much that was though...

Hi all,

There will be a number of frags a glue, but if there are those willing to give if we run out of what Boston Aqua farms donated, that would be appreciated. Dremels also welcome. Multiple dremels would make fragging quicker than a single. Also we are looking for towels, 1.025 water, heaters and powerheads.

Thanks to all who can help out.

I also have some yellow branching porites for anyone interested.

Hi all,

There will be a number of frags a glue, but if there are those willing to give if we run out of what Boston Aqua farms donated, that would be appreciated. Dremels also welcome. Multiple dremels would make fragging quicker than a single. Also we are looking for towels, 1.025 water, heaters and powerheads.

Thanks to all who can help out.

I also have some yellow branching porites for anyone interested.

I'll bring some hand towels. I'll just buy a pack of the hand towels you can buy in the automotive section at most stores. I'll keep them when we are done and wash and reuse.

Sorry, I have nothing to swap as my tank is practically barren :(