Fall Meeting Trade Thread

dbartco

I have an odd shaped frag of purple chalice that I am kind of agnostic about. I have already given a chunk that broke off to Bob, and would be willing to bring it along for a trade of some zoas or something...if there is anyone who has an interest in it.

It's not the most exciting chalice on the planet...pretty much solid purple right now, but not sure how it might color up given some time. It's taking up a spot that I'd like to put something more interesting in, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Here is a pic before I fragged off the broken part on the left side:

gallery_1752_4_20001.jpg

Tracy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know if you anyone is interested, last minute, but I can bring to the meet. Am aquascaping...

Nice Frogspawn 10 head ($45) med-high light

Picture # 2

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=73epe9...=0&y=-lr1dy

Green Poccilipora Frags - 1.5" x 1.5"-2+" ($10) med-high light

Green Star Polyps 1.5" x 1.5-2 " - $5 med light

Peach Briareum (like GSP, but peach colored) - $10 med light (1 only)

OR TRADES...

Hmmm... well, I have this big old U-tube overflow left over from my 45. I don't know if that's what you want - but maybe I can just throw it in the car.

Geee... I sure hope I don't forget it when I leave. I might wonder where the extra space in my basement came from.

bob

That would be perfect. That's what I'm bringing, too. We'll set up a couple of tanks together and run them off the same sump.

I have an odd shaped frag of purple chalice that I am kind of agnostic about. I have already given a chunk that broke off to Bob, and would be willing to bring it along for a trade of some zoas or something...if there is anyone who has an interest in it.

It's not the most exciting chalice on the planet...pretty much solid purple right now, but not sure how it might color up given some time. It's taking up a spot that I'd like to put something more interesting in, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Here is a pic before I fragged off the broken part on the left side:

gallery_1752_4_20001.jpg

Tracy

I'll trade you for some yellow sinularia?

Raf

i have a combo frag of Radioactive Dragon Eyes and Watermelon zoa for sale. There are approximately 10+ of each zoas on the rock now. I am selling for $20 or send me a trade offer. See you at the meet!

PIC

DSC02650.jpg