BRK is AWESOME!

I decided to stop by BRK to take another member who hasn't had the pleasure of visiting just yet.

It's almost an hour and a half drive for me... :cry: but the staff at BRK always seems to make it worth the drive.

1. I arrived at 30 seconds to close, they still let me in and let me buy what I came down for.

2. Staff showed me right where to get what I wanted, they had almost every thing (apparently don't belive in 1.25 PVC :lol: )

3. It's awesome to run down there always run into other wamas members.

4. Staff is super outgoing and friendly

5. Tanks are clean, live stock is exellent! Prices are fair.

6. Did I mention the staff is outgoing and friendly, I even got the first part to my new tank tonight... pond liner, awesome hook up!

7. Got to feed the koi, gotta love the koi.

8. It's just a lot of fun to look at all the coral and see all the "guts out" equipment displays, they let you see what they run and they stand by it. Deltec, Grey Seas, etc.

It was a great experience, I'll do it again as soon as I can make another excuse to make it down to that neck of the woods.

• 4 weeks later...

Brk is awesome again! I called yesterday, they weren't even open! I got john on the phone and had a question or two about plumbing some part I bought from them. He answered it right away and knew exactly (despite my poor description) what I was talking about.

Jason,

I have to agree with you, Johnny and his folks at BRK are awesome. When one of my black/white false percs that I bought from them died I think about a week after I bought it (and it wasn't even health related), Johnny gave me a nice discount to replace it. Talk about an un-suspected surprise. For me, going to BRK is like a kid going to a candy store. It's hard for me to walk out of there and not buy something. They have great selections and excellent and friendly staffs. What could be better.

James

I decided to stop by BRK to take another member who hasn't had the pleasure of visiting just yet.

4. Staff is super outgoing and friendly

Must have been Byron's day off; that clown is always gives me bad advise and is down right rude. :biggrin:

Edited by Leishman

Wasn't that because you tried to practicing fishing in their koi pond? :lol2:

I love those guys... especially when someone uses the bathroom and a cherry bomb slides under the door!!!

Wasn't that because you tried to practicing fishing in their koi pond? :lol2:

how else am i going to get any fishing done around here.

last time i went i got beat up by the staff so i dont like them

We only beat up the ones we love!

-Byron

I love those guys... especially when someone uses the bathroom and a cherry bomb slides under the door!!!

I was so ticked off the first time that happened to me. Mostly because I didn't think to do it to John first.

-Byron

• 4 months later...

Another satisfied and loyal customer; nothing but a positive experience in my few sojourns out there. I'm willing to drive from Tyson's corner forever more; worth the trip!

:cheers:

Hey John!

Another shout out here. That Powder brown I got from you before I left town is doing amazing. BRK went above and beyond. They were going to let me leave the PBT there while I was out of town, but me and John talked about it and decided it would be best to take him out of BRK's QT.

Gonna try to make it tomorrow to grab some corals from the sale. Hopefully traffic wont be too bad.

Percula... willing to drive from Tysons? I drive from Olney, MD!

Buy one get another one at equal price. Can't beat that sale. You snooze you lose!

Edited by vaironman

Stopped by BRK around lunch time today. Lots of nice corals with the awsome deal of buy one get one free. BRK always has many nice SPS frags. I got two grocery bags out of the place and still want the big blue milli colony Johnny has in the 260 display tank. Many nice SPS colonies, FYI.

Edited by vaironman

I havent been there in a month but that's "THE STORE", John and his crew are awesome, friendly and knowledgeable, you will find almost anything you need, and the livestock, is top of the line... that said i hope he plans on setting up a signature BRK Reef Display...

you must John!! YOU CAN DOIT!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh and espresso machine ;)

Hey John!

Another shout out here. That Powder brown I got from you before I left town is doing amazing. BRK went above and beyond. They were going to let me leave the PBT there while I was out of town, but me and John talked about it and decided it would be best to take him out of BRK's QT.

Gonna try to make it tomorrow to grab some corals from the sale. Hopefully traffic wont be too bad.

Percula... willing to drive from Tysons? I drive from Olney, MD!

Glad he is doing well! That was a nice fat one too.

john

Glad he is doing well! That was a nice fat one too.

john

darn, couldnt make it out today John. Maybe next time.

Here is the PBT I got from BRK:

PBT.jpg

PBT2.jpg

I havent been there in a month but that's "THE STORE", John and his crew are awesome, friendly and knowledgeable, you will find almost anything you need, and the livestock, is top of the line... that said i hope he plans on setting up a signature BRK Reef Display...

you must John!! YOU CAN DOIT!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh and espresso machine ;)

Coffee and snacks... great idea! As much time as I seem to spend there when I go, I could use the sustenance!

bob