BRK is AWESOME!

Just spent some more time at BRK this morning :) Picked up two new additions to the tank (Gold Line and Hector's Goby). Thanks John!

BTW, if any of you guys are into Dottybacks, John has a HUGE 3"+ Neon Dottyback. :)

hectors.jpg

Edited by magnetic1

BRK...not much to say that hasn't already been said. I'm a regular there pretty much every week, sometimes a couple times a week.

If you haven't been to BRK it is well worth the trip! John and his crew can answer your questions and if he doesn't have it chances are he just sold the last one and can get it for you! I would say that 90% of my live stock has come from his store. I've been to just about every other LFS in the area but I always go back to see John.

Great guy, great shop!

Allen

Coffee and snacks... great idea! As much time as I seem to spend there when I go, I could use the sustenance!

bob

we have beer for sustenance....

Only complaint from todays visit was from my 4 yr old. "Why don't they have lollypops for the kids?"

Thx for the fish and frag Johnny, pic's to come......

BRK is truely a great LFS for any true saltwater + reef hobbyists. Johnny does carry just about anything a hobbyist needs to find for his/her tank. There is no bad/junk product that you would see sitting around on the shells.

No hassle, no hustle from any of BRK staffs. Great staffing! Everything is labelled, price straight forward. Helpful information is always a question and an answer awaiting from the staffs. If you agree with BRK's business practice, you make the purchase. If not, noone force you to pull out the credit card. That's just perfect for us.

Watch for Byron, he busts your A... when he got excited. That's the only thing that cracks me and my friends up everytime we stop by. Byron is funny. :)

It's a matter of us as a customer have enough cash to shell out for this expensive and addictive hobby. Simply put it. Accept the risks and enjoy the hobby. :)

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

By my post I'm obviously a new guy to reefing and to WAMAS. I've visited at least 6 area LFS over the past 3 weeks and some stores twice including BRK. By far the staff were the best, both Johnny & Pete took their time to discuss whatever issues concerned me. They were just super. They will definitely get my business. I just ordered my first RR 120g tank and look forward in many more BRK purchases throughout the coming year as we get our reef going.