Seth's 150g DD SPS Dominated Reef

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

110 frags. darn. There was no way I could pull that off since I tell the wife the frags cost $20/each. That math would get me in trouble fast. :)

HAHAHAHAHA  yah.  These are from my old tank.  I had Gonzo store them for me while I moved out here.

I don't think she would buy that. Hahah

But that was nice of him to do that. Your gonna need a lot of glue for all those frags

Edited by epleeds

I don't think she would buy that. Hahah

But that was nice of him to do that. Your gonna need a lot of glue for all those frags

Hahaha yah went through 2x 10 packs of harbor freight gel superglue.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I was gonna say you would be coral baller at 110 frags from gonzo...

I would also be super broke or super in debt

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Lol

Have the Bowsers just wish I had the coin for the Hallucinations! So did Gonzo's shipment include a Disneyland?

Side note in a previous thread you mentioned a Paletta Pink Tip. Thanks to that heads up I got WWC to send me a big chunk of it today. Bad news is it didn't do well in shipping...but I can't complain about a freebie they through in.

Have the Bowsers just wish I had the coin for the Hallucinations! So did Gonzo's shipment include a Disneyland?

Side note in a previous thread you mentioned a Paletta Pink Tip. Thanks to that heads up I got WWC to send me a big chunk of it today. Bad news is it didn't do well in shipping...but I can't complain about a freebie they through in.

No "WaltJizney" from Gonzo  :P

Yah my pink tip didn't make it through shipping.  Doesn't Mike live near here somewhere? I want to make a trip to get a frag from him and check out his tank.

Nice! Shocked petco had a leopard wrasse. Keep us updated on your success. Zoas are looking real good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Shocked petco had a leopard wrasse. Keep us updated on your success. Zoas are looking real good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks.  Yah I seem to have the best luck with petco leopards.  Every time I got ones from other fish shops they never eat and die.  This little gal is already eating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well update...  So its been a week since I have not seen my leopard wrasse. Makes me think he was not eating like I thought.   Picked up a 4 inch diamond Goby.   And corals are starting to take off with growth.  and a few new gems including I picked up my first acan in 2 years.

The acan:

IMG_20151013_232750_zpsdsjq28qy.jpg

Finally broke down and bought some lunars:

IMG_20151013_232733_zpsnwvnakw3.jpg

And some random other pics:

IMG_20151013_232618_zpsnqkxsxi6.jpg

IMG_20151013_232758_zpsfwx0rbp5.jpg

IMG_20151013_232813_zpsqxbnd8s4.jpg

IMG_20151013_233041_zps88ocbqza.jpg

IMG_20151013_232831_zpslthgkbjo.jpg

IMG_20151013_233051_zpsh7cd8vxs.jpg

And my purple monster is shifting from the dark purple it was in Bruce's tank over to the Maroon sheened purple we all know and love as purple monster.

IMG_20150927_183300_zpsnsnlp35b.jpg

I get shocked @ petco all the time.  I see all kinds of stuff in their tanks locally that really don't belong there and its pretty random.  Its almost like they order stuff kinda random and then when it shows up they are surprised how much bigger it is then they expected.   Prices are really low.

Leopard Wrasse as good pickup!

• 3 weeks later...